PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 616263

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
  • Main
  • Adoptions
  • Past Adopts

★ Yas' Art Centre

Welcome to my art shop! I hope you find what you're looking for here, or at least find something that peaks your interest~ Ko-Fi My Toyhou.se Joint Art Shop As a announcement, I will highly prefer ZC or USD offers than other currencies!
Check out my full Terms of Service, examples, and my visible queue in the link down below! ★ HERE ★ I expect them to be followed when ordering from the shop, so please keep them in mind when commissioning me!

★ Adopts

Here are the adoptions that we’d like to rehome. Sometimes they get a bit wild, so be a bit careful around here- None at the moment! Check back later :3

Adoption Form!

Yasmine, I’d like to adopt! User: (your username) Adopt: (please specify the adopt you are purchasing) Payment: (what will you give in exchange for the adopt)

★ Nobbcode

[b]Yasmine, I’d like to adopt![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Adopt:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

★ Past Adopts

This list ranges from older adopts to the newest adopts (top to bottom)! Do be warned that some of these images may be large, and might take a bit to load.

Lugia/Noivern

Adopted by ShadowWolfy

Sandy Eevee

Adopted by Mewmoonmew

Zorua/Bulbasaur

Adopted by lesbeowulf

Glaceon/Milotic

Adopted by Zela

Beautifly/Hattrem

Adopted by Zela

Shiny Breloom/Flareon

Adopted by Zela

Jangmo-o/Sliggoo

Adopted by Cledanio

Frosmoth/Flygon

Adopted by InHystericz

Primarina/Dragonair

Adopted by WindonPFQ

H. Zoroark/Furfrou

Adopted by Creambevroe

Eevee/Flabebe + Espeon/Floette

Adopted by meki1, bought by DraganYurie

Noibat/Salandit

Adopted by Zela

Mareep/Celebi

Adopted by Zela

Leafeon/Shaymin (Sky)

Adopted by Zela

Lunala/Noivern

Adopted by Kang

Jirachi/Vaporeon

Adopted by DeadCollective

Armarouge/Ceruledge

Adopted by Creambevroe

Chien-Pao/Vaporeon

Adopted by Phyrefly

Flareon/Volcarona

Adopted by Creambevroe

Kingdra/Roserade

Adopted by Phyrefly

Poison Eeveelution

Adopted by illud93

Vulpix/Eevee

Adopted by SweetBean

Eevee/Zorua (Hisuian)

Adopted by StarFragments

Eevee/Slither Wing

Adopted by himi
GRAPHICS © / CODING ©
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by me! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

★ Commissions

Pricing mainly depends on how complex a character is. Complexity will be added for characters with more details. Prices will change depending on characters, may ask for more if needed! Sorry for the inconvenience, I’m not great at drawing all characters as well! If you would like examples of my style, please check out the linked document in the first post! All my pieces will have shading included!
    Chalk Inked Lineless
    Icons 250 200 300
    Fullbodies 900 800 1k
    Extra characters adds 75% to total pricing
    Customs are decided based to what I see fits! This will be discussed further with different orders, as I can't put a certain price range for these.

Commission Form

Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: (your username) Details: (please describe or link any images here) Payment: (what will you pay for your order) Notes: (anything else I should know?)

Code

[b]Draw me a character, Yasmine![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
    GRAPHICS © / CODING ©

★ Gachapon

The Gachapon will give you more detailed commissions the more you insert! It all depends on luck and what I’m feeling up to doing :) If you'd like to request details, please specify! This might make it a bit more expensive if you want specifics on the designs. MINIMUM: 150 ZC per spin + for specified details Do take note that Gachapons are entirely randomized! Meaning unlike commissions, these will probably be more experimental with different fusions, themes, and overall designs.

Gachapon Form

Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: (your username) Payment: (what are you willing to pay)

Code

[b]Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
      GRAPHICS © / CODING ©
      sleeky's Avatarsleeky
      Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: 200 gp
      • Credits
      • Progress
      • Shops
      × 2 / 500
      For Bird hunt
      Banner made by angelatos.
      @sleek07 You spun the gachapon, and a pastel pink pon rolls out onto the tray. You open it to find… a Sylvafarig! It looks cautiously at you, hoping to be taken home!

Sylvafarig

Please send the payment and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
      tens's Avatartens
      Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: tens Payment: 350 GP?(can raise!)
      ashtx's Avatarashtx
      Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: ashtx Payment: 3 megastones + 300k cr?
      Apologies for taking a while on these ones, I had some classes to do before I could get started ^^” Also those amounts are perfectly fine with me! Thank you for the generous amounts all ! :D
      @tens You spin the Gachapon, and a sunset-colored pon rolls out and lands near your feet. It releases… a Beomy! (Bewear x Goomy)

Beomy

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
      @ashtx You spin the Gachapon, and out comes a green pon decorated with some sort of flowering blossoms. You pick it up and release the creature inside… It’s a Marracat! (Maractus x Torracat)

Marracat

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
      sleeky's Avatarsleeky
      Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: 2 large gems and a megastone
      @sleek07 You spin the Gachapon, and land a purple-tinted pon. It feels a bit damp and cold to the touch, and you release the creature hidden inside… a Drifkarp! (Drifloon x Magikarp)

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs!

Pages: 123··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page