PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 626364

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
All my art are priced PWYW, just be fair. I have a right to decline requests if I feel that it’s too low of an offer or too difficult for my liking. Thanks ^_^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
May I change my order I really want to see a drawing of my garvantula
Yes that’s alright, I apologize for the wait on all the orders. This week is a another tiring one with some special dates around the corner. I’ll aim for finishing requests as soon as I can ^^
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Your alright hun no rush here for me that is UwU I will go edit my order right now
Hello everyone! I truly apologize for making you all wait, but after a while, I’m finally finished with all the commissions! It’s alright if you want to drop out of your order, just please let me know beforehand her or in a PM. I will put the adopt back up for adoption for others to purchase. Thanks! Otherwise, please send payment if you would like the unwatermarked version!
@FrostyDovah I loved the little bean! They were so much fun to draw, I hope you like it! I’m not very good at drawing cups though, apologies ;;

@SammyPajama You got a Autumn Marill and a Minty Cubchoo! I had no idea what I was doing, I apologize, but I hope you like them!

@Magically You got a Halloween-based Finneon! I hope you like them ^^

@MothsandFrog You got an ambiguous (technically no gender, or both) Meowstic! I had a bit of trouble with anatomy, but I hope it looks okay!

luvity's Avatarluvity
AAA so cutee i think I may want like 2 mroe if thats ok! Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Magically Payment: 35gp Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Magically Payment: 35gp (70gp) Im sorry if tis too much ITS JUST SO CUTE AAA take as much time as you need!
Lv. 100 — +1,673,172
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Ahh I love her!
SammyPajama's AvatarSammyPajama
Vivi, draw me a character! User:SammyPajama Details:Ya know I kinda wanna go something silly. Like a Winter deerling custom. I think maybe as a fusion with Shiny Sylveon and perhaps dressed up as a Pumpkin lord, but if that is too much, the pumpkin lord idea can be scratched off, that is fine by me! ouo Payment:600 gp Notes: Sorry, still working on getting better at ordering customs. Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:SammyPajama Payment:100 gp And one of these cause addicting.
Credits to avatar goes to Pastrie Puff. .v. I really dunno what to put here, but pickles and waffles are god tier. So um. Pickle count: 0 Waffle Count: 0
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: SaltyUwU Payment: 500k credits Thank you! :D
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
syre's Avatarsyre
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: syre Payment: 500gp?? Thank you! :D
Credit
Avatar by tyler + Banner by Angelatos + sig by Obstagoon <3

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page