PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 626364

Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Trainercool Details: boop Payment: 150gp? can get more if needed Notes: love you're art!
  • Heyo!
  • Shops?
  • Credit
hello there people of the forums i am alive :)
i have 2 shops thats more than befor 1 2
Forum Avatar by xVxLilyxVx onToyhouse all other credit is where you think it would be.
signature what???
coding by fevineFollower
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Reopening the shop! If you would like your commission done, please message me or repost it! I apologize for the cancelled orders, I can try to do them as fast as possible (but I do lose motivation fast, so if this does happen, I really apologize…)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
hell's Avatarhell
Vivi, draw me a character! User: HELL Details: fullbody of this one!~ here! Payment: 250gp Notes: your artstyle is lovely!!
Icium Z

Icium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Ice-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +8,136,012
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
🠑 click the berry !! -4 server time [est] journal :: trade shop | icon by amore#0669 @ discord .
Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Trainercool Details: boop Payment: 150gp? can get more if needed Notes: love you're art! repost so i get the order :)
@HELL Here’s your cutie, I love their design! I’m not entirely good at the details (like the little gems all over the face and the head features), but hope it looks okay for you ^^;

@Trainercool They’re really cute! I enjoyed sketching it, hope you like it!

Please send payment for unwatermarked versions! :D
Boop! :)
Souris's AvatarSouris
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Midorimatsu Payment: 200k Credits :B
  • Finny: Credits
  • Evan: About me
  • Matthías: Progress
Credits: My profile: Poe by: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter Free to use c: (Trainer and buneary gif By Gaëlsøn for me and my sibling's use) I share IP with My sibling from S-1
Hi, My name is Krystal She/Her I love MHA, IDV, and more c: Bakugo, Deku <3 Hyuse <3 Prisoner from IDV ♥
Come to my joint shop with sibling Banner by: angelatos
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Pokemon Pixels from here
Zela's AvatarZela
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Zela Payment: 100 GP :3
Weebasaur's AvatarWeebasaur
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Weebasaur Payment: 150 GP Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon again! User: Weebasaur Payment: 150 GP Total: 300 GP
I’m so sorry to everyone for procrastinating on these, I greatly apologize! I will try to work on them as soon as I can, but with my education in the way, I will be really slow in finishing, so again, much apologies! Please let me know if you still would like your order done, I cannot guarantee that I can finish, but I can try my best to do so ^^” Thank you all for your patience! :D

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page