PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

150k clicks a day?!

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

IvoryReilly's AvatarIvoryReilly
Tell me your secret yall. I did the math. I can click 320 per minute if field are sorted and stacked. That is 7.8 hours of continuously clicking field and NO coffee breaks. That's not healthy (or mood improving lol). So tell me, is there a secret 'click all' button im missing? A secret cheat code I have to dance 7 circles in the rain for? Yes, I use the QOL and use the 'hide all click fast' with party clicking and click counter with fields. I just don't have 9-10 hours to spare on a random day since I run a business 🤣
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I believe a lot of those users that get that many clicks in a day rebind their keys to click more faster ^^
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Alien713]

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

I believe a lot of those users that get that many clicks in a day rebind their keys to click more faster ^^
rebind their keys?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Yes, they take other keys and basically "reassign" them so using them registers it as a click as well! It's perfectly fine within the site's rules as long as 1 click = 1 interaction I believe you usually need a program to do this but I've never really looked into it myself
Gotcha, I play on my phone so that wouldn't work for me anyway lol. Forgot to mention that. I do play with a stylus which makes it a lot easier to click fast.
Bulbizarre's AvatarBulbizarre

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

Yes, they take other keys and basically "reassign" them so using them registers it as a click as well! It's perfectly fine within the site's rules as long as 1 click = 1 interaction I believe you usually need a program to do this but I've never really looked into it myself
For what it matters, this can be done with Mouse Keys, a built-in accessibility feature in Windows. You'll need a numeric keypad for it though.
Avatar from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I personally use touchscreens like my phone and my tablet to click much faster than I can with a mouse. I detail how I click here! ^^ Pretty much, I use all 5/10 fingers to tap at once instead of just the one, along with some CSS that expands the hitboxes of the pokemon to allow me to hit them easier.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 25 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

I personally use touchscreens like my phone and my tablet to click much faster than I can with a mouse. I detail how I click here! ^^ Pretty much, I use all 5/10 fingers to tap at once instead of just the one, along with some CSS that expands the hitboxes of the pokemon to allow me to hit them easier.
I tried using your code but the only thing enlarged was the 'previous' button and now I can't sort by berry or in the middle anymore. I already tried resetting the QOL but it didn't work lol
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I did warn in the post that my code was something that works for my skin specifically, haha, you'd need to change some things around in order to make it work for your own I'd still recommend Corviknight's "Field Clicking Modification" code since that one is designed to work on most all skins ^^ And if you have trouble making it work, you can always ask in the thread it's hosted in and there's a lot of people there that can help you!
I got it back to normal now lol, still trying to figure out how I can get the pokemon or the margin around it bigger. Tried some different stuff but so far nothing. I don't have any fancy skins so I'm sure I'll figure something out. The original code didn't work for me, even after clearing the cache.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page