PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Summon Unlock Pokédex IMPOSSIBLE?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

LudwigTails's AvatarLudwigTails
so as if now i got 87 alolan pokedex unlocked for summon. and that number is all the pokemon thag is possible to claim and then here is the problem. 1. getting totem tickets in years (aka more than 2 years now) i have been playing pokefarm and kept on doing scoutings missions. but i havent even seen a single totem ticket in soucting. over almost MORE THAN 2 YEARS. i have been playing and no sign of a totem ticket at all. but even if i do have all the totem pokemon which is only 10 of them. i am still missing 1 more which brings us to another problem 2. alolan gardian or legends are impossible to get. since you max out the dex you can get. all forms plus most possible pokemon you can get in the alolan dex. which sums up around 96. as what you get in the alolan pokedex summon unlock is the totem. the only way you can progress is to either get lucky and find a tapu in shelter (which is barely immpossible consider the fact that is a legendary/mythical and i dont get why people would want to release them to the shelter) and to get ultra breasts you will need solgaleo and or lunala. which you will need to get esclipe flute to procress i believe. but still in any sort of way you cant get them unless your somehow lucky to get thr summon items either bia boxes or getteing alolan legends in shelter which again is immpossible. so if any dev can help fix this problem maybe reducing the amout of pokedex to unlock to is around 80-85. that way its more reasonable to get to unlock the alolan pokedex summons and to progress the game.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Have you hatched/evolved all the alolan variants? Also, you've got to go to all the scour areas to get the stickers. The pokemon has to be totem-able too. You can check the stickers progress on a pokemon's summary page.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Niet's AvatarNiet
I will point out that sending a Totem-able Pokémon to Scour will (unless it's your first of the day) have a 100% chance of finding a Totem Sticker the first time. So if you're not getting them at all (and you should check the Summary page to confirm that) then you've been doing it wrong for the past two years... EDIT: You currently have Nihilego, Xerneas and Entei on Scour missions. None of these are Totem-able. EDIT 2: There are 13 Totem Formes that you do not have registered in your Dex. Plus, Zeraora and Marshadow can be obtained without the need for the Guardians, so that's another 2 entries you have access to. Meltan and Melmetal available from the Tournament Shop, so 2 more there. Basically, it's not "IMPOSSIBLE" at all. You just need to inform yourself of the options and not blindly throw yourself into a brick wall for years on end...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
as far as i know there are 10 totem pokemons? so whats the remaining 3?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
As far as I know there are only 12 canon totem formes? Not 13? Here's the list though ^^ Alolan Raticate Alolan Marowak Gumshoos Vikavolt Ribombee Wishiwashi Araquanid Lurantis Salazzle Togedemaru Mimikyu Kommo-o
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Alien713]
does alolan formes count in as in the alolan pokedex here?
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Yes, they do, and the same goes with Galarian formes for Galar ^^
ah i see
Niet's AvatarNiet
I may have miscounted. Disclaimer :D
ah i see alright thanks

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page