PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Specific Rare Scour Items

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Kai Fox's AvatarKai Fox
I been sending out Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus at the same time in the same area many, many times. However, the Reveal Glass never seems to show up. I have sent a member of the Porygon line to the Ocean, Volcano, etc. areas many times as well. No drives. How rare are these items? Or, am I doing it wrong that I am not aware of? I have tried looking at the wiki and the forums for more detailed help as to why I am not ever getting these items. I have even sent the trio out at the exact. Same. Second. All three of them. And, no Reveal Glass. I apologize if this has been asked, I looked and looked to see if anyone else was having this question and could not find anything.
©
Niet's AvatarNiet
In order to get "unique" items, the initial loot roll has to return a Box. If the Scour Mission would give you a Box, there is then a chance it gets replaced with the "unique" result. This applies to the Reveal Glass, Drives, and also Fossils. The "base chance" of a Box being replaced with a unique item is 10%. However, that chance is then further reduced based on the rarity of the item in question. I don't remember the exact value but I believe it's around another 10% chance for Legendary Forme-change Items. Yes, they're ridiculously rare, but you only need a small number of them. If you're only interested in Dex completion, there are many people who would be happy to Dex trade with you. If you want to keep them for yourself, I wish you the best of luck and hope you find them soon!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kai Fox's AvatarKai Fox
Thank you so much, this helps a lot~! ^-^ I do plan on getting at least 4 Reveal Glasses and one of each Drive; for keeping some special legendary pokemon as trophies. Thank you again. ^-^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page