PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖌️ Pretty Pixels 🎨 high quality pixel art

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Welcome to 🖌️ Pretty Pixels 🎨
Hi I'm QuirkyRabbit and welcome to my pixel art shop :)

Rules

1. Be nice
  2. Be patient, I have a full time job and other art shops
  3. Post in this shop to get a slot. I don't accept art orders by PM.
  4. Subscribe to the thread! This is important because...
  5. You must pay me within one week after I finish the artwork.
  6. If you pay a deposit of half upfront, this period is extended to one month.
  7. If you don't pay within this time, I will report you for non-payment.
  8. Credit me and link back to my shop
  9. My favourite fruit is strawberry
  10. Art theft is against PFQ rules and will be reported
  11. I reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason

Slots

Pixel Art and Banners 1. Knock Out 2. britt Silhouettes and Signs 1. Labu (unlimited slots)

Payment

All prices are in ZC You can also pay fully or partially in:
GP5gp per 1zc
USD$1.00 per 100zc via Paypal
Relic Treasures Z-Crystals and Fragments= current market value
(not accepting cr, sorry) You must pay me within one week after I finish the artwork. If you pay a deposit of half upfront, this period is extended to one month. I highly recommend this if you are not very active on PFQ. If you don't pay within this time, I will assume you do not intend to pay and you will be banned from my shop and reported. If you are also an artist, we might be able to do an art trade! Show me your examples and we can discuss :)
Examples and Details
  • Pixel Art
  • Banners
  • Silhouette Avatars
  • Signs
Original sprites / pixel art (Mini) (Regular) (Large + Retro colours) I never reuse lineart from official sprites or previous works. I won't draw humans or anything that is against PFQ rules. I can draw anything else: Pokémon, fakemon, fusions, sonas, OCs, anthros/furries, weapons, machines, whatever! If you're not sure, feel free to ask :) I will do the sketch first and show it to you, and only after you have approved the sketch, I will turn it into pixels. Sketches will be sent by PM to avoid potential art theft, however the finished work will be posted in this thread. I can add simple animations like blinking, bobbing up and down, glowing markings etc. I can also do a "retro colours" style consisting of 8 colours or less. You can specify if you want a certain GBC palette for example, or I will choose the colours myself. Mini (64x64 px or less): 2000 zc Regular (up to 100x100 px): 2500 zc Large (larger than 100x100 px): depends on size & complexity +250zc: simple animation Complicated characters / backgrounds cost extra on a case-by-case basis Additional pixel text is free (see "Signs" tab)
Banners for profiles and signatures 310px wide for profiles 350px wide for signatures (please visit my profile to see what it looks like in action!) I won't draw humans or anything that is against PFQ rules. I can draw anything else: Pokémon, fakemon, fusions, sonas, OCs, anthros/furries, weapons, machines, whatever! If you're not sure, feel free to ask :) I will do the sketch first and show it to you, and only after you have approved the sketch, I will turn it into pixels. Sketches will be sent by PM to avoid potential art theft, however the finished work will be posted in this thread. If you want me to leave some space in one corner or to one side to put text (like the shop links on my profile), let me know when placing your order. Price: 3000zc +500zc: basic template and troubleshooting assistance included Complicated characters / backgrounds cost extra on a case-by-case basis Additional pixel text is free (see "Signs" tab)
150x150 px silhouette avatars (Bars, 5 colours) (Gradient, 4 colours) Maximum 5 colours for gradients. (No limit for bars.) I can make the colours go left-to-right or as a diagonal as well. If you aren't sure of what colours you want, you can give me a theme/vibe instead (e.g. space, summer) and I can choose them for you. On the other hand, if you want specific colours (to match a certain character or flag), please provide a picture with the exact colours you want. Please include under the "character" section of the form whether you want a headshot, halfbody or fullbody. (No difference in price.) If you don't specify, I will choose for you. Bars: 1500 zc Gradient: 2000 zc Additional pixel text is free (see "Signs" tab)
Pixel font signs (These examples are from my shop on Flight Rising) I use my own custom pixel font for my signs - you won't find it anywhere else! The text can be anything you like, and you can request other small details aside from the sign and text itself. I can make rectangles, rounded rectangles, ovals, wooden or metal signs, speech bubbles, scrolls, or basically any sort of shape. Price: depends on complexity Rough estimates: "cat's love" = 500zc, "sun's rise inn" = 1000 zc, "since last accident" = 2500 zc
Order Forms

Pixel Art

Order: Pixels Size: Character to draw: Describe art here: Retro colours: yes/no Fruit: Paying with: Anything else:

Banners

Order: Banner Character to draw: Describe art here: Width: profile/signature Code included: yes/no Fruit: Paying with: Anything else:

Silhouette Avatars

Order: Silhouette Character to draw: Outside colour: Inside colour: bars/gradient, what direction, what colours? Fruit: Paying with: Anything else:

Signs

Order: Sign Text: Colours: Style: Fruit: Paying with: Anything else:
original free to use template coded by WaterWølf600 | modified by me
trade shop ☆ boxes charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature pixel art by me
reserved
Slippy's AvatarSlippy
Order: Pixels Size:150x150 Character to draw:Vanellope (from wreck-it-ralph) Describe art here:Vanellope sitting on candy Retro colours: yes/no "yes" Fruit: starberry Paying with:GP Anything else:Nope
Avatar is from Leon Albertus (Clefairy x Togekiss)

Hunt Info

105hx0x0x0

baits

Future hunts If you have any pairs of these i can have Thank You!
WeAreTheFront's AvatarWeAreTheFront
how much is a soul heart and blue dew worth in canisters?

Single arts by HeartlessDemon

Family arts by HeartlessDemon

Thank you Pyra for the avatar. Most sprites are from here
Hi thanks for stopping by my art shop! @Slippy I just want to confirm that you want Vanellope in her usual outfit with the green sweater and not the fancy dress? Your payment will be 3200zc = 16k gp. @WeAreTheFront The Soul Heart is 43zc and the Blue Soul Dew is 47zc. I took the averages of the latest market board sales.
Daevaus's AvatarDaevaus
Order: Banner Character to draw: https://pokefarm.com/summary/TwM26 Describe art here: if you could do a headshot like the example but of this pokemon either looking peaceful trying to eat snow, or you can do him roaring with a snowy background. Code included: yes Fruit: strawberry? Paying with: ZC Anything else: could you give him navy blue eyes and make his tan horns on his head a little blue tinted or lighter colored?
@Daevaus Thanks for visiting my shop! Yes I could give him blue eyes and lighter blue horns, no problem. I'll try to get the sketches to you by next week. I will do one of eating snow and one roaring and you can choose which one you like better :)
Daevaus's AvatarDaevaus
thank you so much (:
@Daevaus it's done! I'm not really too sure if the horns are the right colour? If you want me to change that, or make any other minor changes, just let me know! The rest of your payment is 1500zc, or 2000zc if you want the profile template as well. For the extra 500zc I'll send you the code I use for my profile, and I'll also help you troubleshoot it so your profile can look exactly how you want it to :D
Daevaus's AvatarDaevaus
it looks fantastic! I was hoping the blue would work but if you could change it to the original tan color that would be awesome. I'll send you the rest of the ZC later today, currently slacking for a minute at work (: thank you very much!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page