PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What’s the weirdest nickname you’ve ever given a Pokémon?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 101112

When I was messing around at work and managed to hatch the albino
Type Race:0 Name: Jerochi Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
RickGastly's AvatarRickGastly
probably these ones
the avatar is Rick Astley but with a gastly for the head
sourbean's Avatarsourbean
im too lazy to find it but im sure i have an altaria named chickidoo, one named pupperchim, and one named piwipidipikins
  • Main Page ^^
  • Interactions ;0;
  • Credits!
♡ ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾ heya! im sourbean! I like drawing, creativity, and just overall FUN! if you'd like to get to know me more, I'd be happy to get to know you as well! slide into my PMs?~ ♡ pssst, looking for some art of a character? art shop!
✿ here are a few lil interaction rules! ✿ (❀˙˘˙)♡(˙˘˙❀) be respectful!
i am a minor.
(ᅌoᅌ* ) no ghosting me plss (ꐦ○_○).. no stealing art !!
♡ give credit where credit is due! ♡ tabbed interface code:template BBCode Guidance / Assist Helpful BBCode avatar by riptides, of my original char!
Just found this thread. Lol Here’s my weird nickname. I had also named a Shuppet Spike…Not as weird, but I randomly found it yesterday and changed the name to Shuppet. But I of course couldn’t change this. XD
Credits in Journal, link in About Me.
Score: 0
Dogmage999's AvatarDogmage999
Box Box Addiction Is Bad For Your Wallet She was named as a PSA because earlier today, I sold the same person both my box boxes. (I just thought it was a funny joke, if you like boxes, that's ok.)
Always taking nicknamed quirky/jolly mon. Sir Desert,my son :) Click this egg,please, and my other dragcave eggs.
hmmm...Mine'd have to be my good pal, S I N K
"Life is way too short to take it slow! But before I go and hit the road, I gotta know, when can we do this again~"
  • Click?
  • Records
Arcanite Q

Arcanite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Arcanine to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 84 — 10,479 / 26,776
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFlying
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Active shiny chain: 70 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
Avatar is an OC of mine, Pockyena, using a gamefreak official Poochyena screenshot as a base. It was colored and altered
Hearth-fire's AvatarHearth-fire
i named my zygarde panzerkampfwagen VII maus, here:
reality is an illusion and time is a lie, buy goooooooooooold!!!! (and feed my sunflower, their the only real thing in this world ;)) also please click this link to help me hatch some eggs in dragon cave: https://dragcave.net/user/Hearth-fire
Lv. 37 — 2,992 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
back again! heres the singular pokemon, my baby delta torracat and this random igglybuff i got from the shelter at some point apparently?? and then of course.. the trio
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page