PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 25

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Congrats! Yeah, anything time-related rounds down. It doesn't matter if a post is a single second away from being posted two years ago, it'll say it was only posted one year ago. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Pupicorn's AvatarPupicorn
Oh man i got the 10,000 interactiomns with only 33 minutes to spare. I'm guessing it'll be Mega Suicune but i don't know.
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Laprasite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,185 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Aero's AvatarAero
How come it doesn't say Laprasite Q?
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
EspioForever's AvatarEspioForever
I'm looking forward to mega-evolving my Lapras once I get my mega bracelet. Congrats, everyone!
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Oh my god I was 100000% sure the stone was gonna be for Glaceon lmao, was surprised to see Lapras but I love it!! It's so adorable, and the shiny is especially pretty <3
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
DeathDragon's AvatarDeathDragon
Shiny Lapras! Amazing! Did you read my trainer card a while ago or something? :P I'm happy I was able to, once again, complete the target. Amazing job on the design also!
Sezzas's AvatarSezzas

QUOTE originally posted by Aero

How come it doesn't say Laprasite Q?
I wondered this too >.> EDIT; Guess it was just a mistake, or something. The Q was added now ^~^
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
Yes!!! My fav. water pokemon from 1st Gen. got a new form. I can't wait to evolve my shiny Lapras. ^_^
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon
SeleneSelkie's AvatarSeleneSelkie
Of course the one time i fail MCW it's something I like Ah well, great job to everyone who did get it. i'll just have to stop being lazy i guess

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page