PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌌 Galactic Goods 🪐 [Summon Rerolls + Charms + Gems + S/A + more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 193194195

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Sent! :)
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Homeskillet's AvatarHomeskillet
I'd like to offer around 25 gp for https://pokefarm.com/summary/_mNwX? If it works send a trade please! ^^
Peso, My Mascot!~ -More coming soon, check out my free feilds!-
My Skarmory shiny hunt has started! I still have a long dexing queue though so for the time being I will only allocate 3-4 slots to hunting. I also have a brand new shiny Noibat for sale, which you can see in the third post :) edit: So I finally got to 100 Skarmories for this Long Chain Bonus, only to discover that I can get a better bonus if I have Champion rank, which I am only a few dex entries away from. So I broke my shiny chain to get the last few eggs from the shelter... and hatched an Albino Tentacool! I am going to secure my Champion rank before resuming the Skarmory hunt.
I am changing over to Ralts hunting for the type race. Not taking any slots, but if I get any shines or albinos I will probably put them up here.
So I spent too long on dexing and calculated that if I continued with Ralts I wouldn't be able to make 1500 points for the Type Race, so I switched over to Mime Jr... not realising that Shazi's extra adoptions yesterday would have made the switch unnecessary. I did get one albino from the Ralts hunt, who is now a Gallade and in the Albinos for sale section. I'm about to hit 1500 points and not sure what I'll do with this Mime Jr chain. I might continue for a while more. I'm waiting for a Grass V-Wave to Delta my first ditto (got the voucher already) and then I need to finish up some exclusives/variants eggdex before I get back to Skarmory hunting, now armed with a higher rank and better knowledge of what I'm doing. If my Lucky Seals sell I might be hunting with a set of Shiny Charms too!
I would like to buy the 100gp albino Mr Mime. (I haven't done this before so I don't know if this is right.)
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Fusion by Orangey_Oranges (me).
Lil-Peanut's AvatarLil-Peanut
May I please buy the albino falinks? I’ll be paying in gp!
Okay the thing is that I have already offered the albino Falinks to someone else, but they haven't responded to the trade yet. I'll give them a bit more time and if they don't respond with another day I'll sell the Falinks to you
May I have your free Bezermuur, Slypin, Croaket please?
Andydrarch's AvatarAndydrarch
Nvm!
Check out my art shop! XxX Forum avatar by me XxX

Pages: 1234··· 193194195

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page