PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

reminder to use a new shiny charm

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
First of all, please excuse if it's sound a little strange, English isn't my native language but I'll try to do my best ^^ this is the first time doing a suggestion so I hope I do it right Suggestion Title: Notification /reminder when you have to use a new shiny charm Suggestion Summary: I wish there was a optional reminder for the shiny charm like there is for the albino radar. ( when you have to use a new one) Don't know if there is more to explain. If so please ask. Positive points: 🌺optional, so everyone can decide for the self if they want to use it 🌺You don't forget to use the next charm during a hunt Negative points: 🌺 I can't really think of anything negative Reason For Consideration: I would like to have this because I often forget to use a new one especially at night, when I am tired etc.. So this would be very helpful. I hatched so many eggs without a charm cause I forgot to use a new one :( Thanks

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
I think this has been suggested before -i did not go look through approved/rejected to check, just think ive seen it before I HEAVILY SUPPORT the amount of times I get on first thing I do check notifs second is hatch eggs SO often I hatch that party without the shiny charm on because of the lack of notification, and then I think to myself I'll do it next party and then 3 parties go by without it being active definitely a massive QOL update for many of us hunters
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
bump
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
A point that have been speak about in a previous suggestion (probably deleted) is that this option should be available only if you have the shiny charm box in your inventory. Which I kinda agree with, since shiny charm just disappear when you don't have one. Support! Even tho I only use the charms periodically, I can see the use for more active hunters.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

A point that have been speak about in a previous suggestion (probably deleted) is that this option should be available only if you have the shiny charm box in your inventory. Which I kinda agree with, since shiny charm just disappear when you don't have one. Support! Even tho I only use the charms periodically, I can see the use for more active hunters.
That's a very good point and important with the box!
Cass Star's AvatarCass Star
I support this suggestion. I think it would be very useful for shiny hunters, (and by extension melan hunters,) just as the notification to recharge the albino radar is helpful to albino hunters.

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

A point that have been speak about in a previous suggestion (probably deleted) is that this option should be available only if you have the shiny charm box in your inventory. Which I kinda agree with, since shiny charm just disappear when you don't have one.
What about those who rent shiny charm boxes? If you can only get the notification while you have a shiny charm box in your inventory, users who rent from trade shops instead of buying their own box would be left out by this.
Avatar Credit: Star Point icon by Intelligent Systems, edited by myself Click Sùwúshi, do it now òwó
Deino and Snivy drawn by: ezpups!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If they rent the box, chance is that they rent the charm too. Tho, I think it's better that they don't get notif to avoid any "oopsies" if they forget to rent a box. It wasn't my point btw, just something I read, so I don't understand fully why it would be more handy to those who have the box in their inventory, except that it would prevent accident for those who forgot they don't own a box (or they lend theirs), making their charm disappear in the process. Edit: Something that I tought and could maybe work is to code it so you can toggle the notification when you have the box, and you'll still get the notif even if you don't have it. Tho it may be annoying to those who then have an untogglable option until they get a box back.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
It could just be a toggle on/off so that individual players can decide for themselves if they want the reminder, any time regardless of whether or not they own the box. Same way the Albino Radar notification works, or those of the Lab, Daycare, etc. (probably easier to code too) If someone who owns a box lends/rents it to someone else and forgets to change the notification settings... well too bad I guess? Support.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
I would definitely appreciate this since I have now several times on summoned legend hunts realized that I hatched a full/partial party without realizing my shiny charm expired sometime since I last looked. It seems a little odd that there are available notifications for so many other things including the Albino radar and yet this other hunting staple is excluded from it. I hope this gets the needed support to be added in the future.
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
bump

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page