PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

Yeah's AvatarYeah
Ima just use doctor who’s vertical tabs cuz in my opinion they work better. Edit: couldn’t be be not knowing that background position thing existed ;-;
Put a small greeting here!
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Credits

Title 1

Put your contents here!

Title 2

Put your contents here! So to show how the image repeats for one of my problems I'm going to make this tab really long so you can kinda see what I'm saying.

Title 3

Put your contents here!

Credits!!!

Template and images made by AllyCATisFuN.
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
AllyCATisFuN's AvatarAllyCATisFuN
Thank you so much! Is there any way to fix the background image?
Hey! My name is Ally!
  • Type Race
  • Hypermode!
  • About
  • x
0 / 1,500
I am trying to trade my way to a year's worth of Hypermode!
× 110 / 5,000
Hello! I go by Ally, though I also respond to Cat. I'm really excited to play with y'all, and I am more then ready to talk to people whenever! I also send gift baskets.
Template made by me!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It's hard to fix it as is, since there's the gradient and repeating edging. If you separate out the components of the background, you'll have more options. I tried to separate out a chunk of repeatable stars from the top section, but it's not perfect because I don't do much image editing... please re-upload the image if you decide to use it as-is; I may delete it soon. https://pokefarm.com/upload/Tarashia/phantump_start_bg.png
Put a small greeting here!
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Credits

Title 1

Put your contents here!

Title 2

Put your contents here! So to show how the image repeats for one of my problems I'm going to make this tab really long so you can kinda see what I'm saying.

Title 3

Put your contents here!

Credits!!!

Template and images made by AllyCATisFuN.
AllyCATisFuN's AvatarAllyCATisFuN
Thank you so much! ...how do you upload an image?
Yeah's AvatarYeah
https://pokefarm.com/upload How did niet do css in This post? Also what are all the site skin color variables? I know @col-bg1 @col-bg2 @col-border1 @col-border2 Edit: ty tarashia!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Yeah

https://pokefarm.com/upload How did niet do css in This post? Also what are all the site skin color variables? I know @col-bg1 @col-bg2 @col-border1 @col-border2
The image pop-outs? Looks like they're heavily modified tooltips. Since the thread isn't locked, you can quote-preview to see the code used. There's a list of skin vars on the BBCode page of the wiki
I was working on trying to edit a mature box inside a display box and I am not sure what I need to be able to have different colors and such for the mature box than what I have set up for the display box. May I have some guidance?

This hidebox may look wonky

nobbcode

[display=WARNING! - OFFSITE LINKS] [css=font-size: 10.5pt;]The links are under (18+) Mature code due to rare Mature content/language. If you don't see anything below this, that is why![/css] [sc=mature][mature][url=https://www.twitter.com/WandererThunder]Twitter[/url] and [url=https://www.twitch.tv/wanderingthunder]Twitch[/url] Follows are appreciated![/mature][/sc][/display] [style] .mature{ &>h3 { text-align: center; background: #1da1f2; a { display: block; margin: -4px; padding: 4px; color: white; text-decoration: underline; text-shadow: none; } } &>div { color: #fff; font-weight: 500; } } .panel{ background:#0e0e10; border: none; box-shadow:0px0px8px#000; &>h3{ color:#fff; background:#18181b; text-align:center; height: 22px; border-bottom: 0px solid #fff; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12.5pt; -webkit-text-stroke: 0pt #9146ff; text-shadow: -2pt -1.75pt 0 #9146ff, 2pt -1.75pt 0 #9146ff, -1pt -1.75pt 0 #9146ff, 1pt -1.75pt 0 #9146ff, -1.45pt 0.25pt 0 #9146ff, 1.45pt 0.25pt 0 #9146ff, -1.25pt 1.1pt 0 #9146ff, 1.25pt 1.1pt 0 #9146ff, -1.5pt 1.8pt 0 #9146ff, 1.5pt 1.8pt 0 #9146ff, -1pt 2.5pt 0 #9146ff, 1pt 2.5pt 0 #9146ff, -1.5pt 3pt 0 #9146ff, 1.5pt 3pt 0 #9146ff; } &>div{ color:#fff } } [/style]

WARNING! - OFFSITE LINKS

The links are under (18+) Mature code due to rare Mature content/language. If you don't see anything below this, that is why!
[mature]Twitter and Twitch Follows are appreciated![/mature]
It would be wonderful if any new panels of any kind were default so properties don't carry over.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: LIVE NOW on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Splatfest My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

Shinxmander's AvatarShinxmander
Does anybody know the code for site skin themes how to change the absol head? in the extra css?
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin

QUOTE originally posted by shinxmander7

Does anybody know the code for site skin themes how to change the absol head? in the extra css?
This is what I got in my extra css c: #head-social > #notifs > a { background-image: url('JUST PUT THE LINK TO YOUR IMG HERE'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; } #head-social > #notifs > a > img { opacity: 0; }
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
Shinxmander's AvatarShinxmander
Thanks

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page