PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 394041

ShotoTodoroki's AvatarShotoTodoroki
I have some free fields!
Username: ShotoTodoroki Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMS work fine! I don't have my shop set up just yet. Where are your free fields located?: Last 5 fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free or Release What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendaries Is there a limit?: Nope Other: I only have 5 slots at the moment so I would appreciate people only asking for 5 at a time. ^^
Banners (c) RWPrince Melan Duskull (c) PFQ Bar coding & Trophy (c) Jolleon Forum Avatar is a snip-it from MHA manga (c) Horikoshi
------
× 0 / 500
× 21 / 500
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
I have some free fields!
Username: Hucklberri Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop Please!~ https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/346677/Hucklberri-s-Budget-Buys-S-A-Free-Field-Summon-Swaps/post/6441094 Where are your free fields located?: The first few. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Anything labaled "Free" "Event evolvable" "Somewhere to put stuff" My fields are admittedly chaotic. Anything that sounds similar to "Stuff I don't need" lol What types do you have in your free fields? Almost entirely exclusives (Exclusively exclusives, one might say) Is there a limit?: 1-2 of each species per person~ Other:
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 2374
Badge Code by LycanKai
SpookPunk's AvatarSpookPunk
After a long hiatus, I am back and have some free fields!
Username: SpookPunk Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs only Where are your free fields located?: First few fields, labeled with some variation of "free" What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusives/Variants, Legendaries, Deltas (when available) Is there a limit?: Soft cap of ~10 Other: I have 5 trade slots total so larger requests might take longer
Score: 799
Luckypies's AvatarLuckypies
I have some free fields!
Username: Luckypies Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM's please Where are your free fields located?:First couple fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free/dump What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary, Delta Is there a limit?: No! Other: most active in the early server time hours so please be patient with my responses
Just on here to have fun, not always the most active but hey you’re seeing this, so I’m doing something right! Pfp of my fursona made by yours truly (me lmao)
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
I have some free fields!
Username: EveRiddle Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: My Shop please post there, I did up a form to make it easy, PMs are fine to clarify something. Where are your free fields located?: Last 6 fields, with plans for more. What are your free fields named/labeled as? [Free], [Legendary Shelter finds], and [Tourny/TR/Free] What types do you have in your free fields? Free: Normal mixed level. Sometimes Exclusive and events due to Wondertrade landing there. Hunt run off. Legendary Shelter finds: Legendaries or myths I find in the shelter Tourny/TR/Free: Normal tournament or TR run off. As well a hunt run off. Is there a limit?: Free: No limit Legendary Shetler finds: 1-2 per person a day. Tourny/TR/Free: no Limit Other: Hunt, tourny and TR run off typically get released or WT for needing of room. That's why there is plans for more fields. But other pkmn tend to stay around for a while longer. I can't gaurentee the levels as they are not exp locked. I am active for a bit when I get on some 5-3 hours before reset server time. I go offline for a bit then back for longer period of time after reset. Still patience is appreciated.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 3018
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Just a little announcement! First off i'd like to thank bumblepaws for taking the time out of their day to go through the all the users on the list and noting down name changes, shop inactivity and general activity on the website! You are amazing for doing that for me. So thank you <3. Now... Onto the announcement... A lot of people have been removed from the list due to inactivity, not having free fields visable in their fields, or have been switched over to PM only with their shop being inactive. As well as a few name changes that people forgot to let me know about. So please, if you are still active but have been removed from the list. Fill in the form again and you can be added back in. And as always, please remember to keep things up to date. If you're going on hiatus, let me know. If you're quitting, let me know. If you're removing free fields, LET ME KNOW. You need to try and let me know if something changes so I can make the correct changes.
UtsubyoYona's AvatarUtsubyoYona
I have some free fields!
Username: UtsubyoYona Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: I have a shop and I don't want DM's: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/369739/Yona-s-Free-Babies-19-Fields-OPEN Where are your free fields located?: Center What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free, and emoji or number. The main word is Free. What types do you have in your free fields? Anything I hatch, but mostly not special Pokemons. Is there a limit?: No, you can choose as many as you want, but I can set up maximum 15 trade at once, so keep it in mind! Other: Sometimes I'm messy and I put specials or legendaries in the Free field, but those are NOT up for grabs. My thread is also re-opened, I posted once here.
DreamySheep's AvatarDreamySheep
I have some free fields!
Username: DreamySheep Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs are fine! Where are your free fields located?: Right after the sale fields and above the Wishforge fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free followed by what they are (Legends, Exclusives, etc.) What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, Legendary Is there a limit?: No limit! Other: I currently only have 10 trade slots, so please keep that in mind when requesting things!
pfp by Spinyx for my use only
Dogzr's AvatarDogzr
I have some free fields!
Username: Dogzr Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Last fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? have "FREE" in the name What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V Is there a limit?: no limit Other: I only have 10 trade slots at the moment. I'm on the site pretty frequently to check in on party and scours, but I sleep from around 5:00 to 14:00 site time
journal | TR Score: 0 Avatar by bunnycore and character by Amigento
I have some free fields!
Username: LeagueOfPotatoes Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PM Where are your free fields located?: Top of fields - located just after the "Hunt Storage" fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as? "Free: 2 per person" What types do you have in your free fields? Exclusive, Variant, Legendary and sometimes Revived Fossils/Pokewalker mons. Is there a limit?: 2 per person, 3 per newbie with a bulb icon Other: I don't ignore your request if you aren't polite, but please remember to say please or thank you in your message! It goes a long way.
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page