PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ashe's Emporium [s|a|m| IV hunts, dcp, items]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 278279280

12th's Avatar12th
Hi there! I was wondering if it's possible that I could dex Lunala and Solgaleo so I can unlock Aether House? I'd also love to dex your all your totem Pokémon too, if that's okay! (I'm currently trying to unlock Alola summons). Also! I hope it's okay to ask, but do you do discounts for bulk dexxing? If not that's a-okay. ^o^ Thank you so much for your time! 💖
Avatar from Mario Kart Tour postcards.
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by 12th

Hi there! I was wondering if it's possible that I could dex Lunala and Solgaleo so I can unlock Aether House? I'd also love to dex your all your totem Pokémon too, if that's okay! (I'm currently trying to unlock Alola summons). Also! I hope it's okay to ask, but do you do discounts for bulk dexxing? If not that's a-okay. ^o^ Thank you so much for your time! 💖
Hii 🤗 Of course you can dex all Totems and borrow Luna and shadow for Aether house. Give me a moment and I'll give you a package price. I'll send it per message if it's ok 🤗

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @AsheMoon Images next to the shop banner @AsheMoon Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Swampamus
12th's Avatar12th

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

Hii 🤗 Of course you can dex all Totems and borrow Luna and shadow for Aether house. Give me a moment and I'll give you a package price. I'll send it per message if it's ok 🤗
Thank you so much! ^o^ That's sounds good to me! I'm just gonna try and hatch the Pokémon in my party real quick so I can make space for Shadow and Luna and I can make sure I can send them back to you ASAP! 😊💖
MächäTeä's AvatarMächäTeä
Hi! 😄 Could I Dex 10 Shinies - Possibly starting at the Shiny Konatus (near the top!) I'll pay with 50 GP. Thx!
Username Change: mtro1903->MachaTea
I AM A CHICKEN
  • Credits
  • About Me
._.
Name: Mai Pronouns: She/Her Current Hunt: None! Permission To Use Noivern Sprite Given By Sei
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by mtrø1903

Hi! 😄 Could I Dex 10 Shinies - Possibly starting at the Shiny Konatus (near the top!) I'll pay with 50 GP. Thx!
Sure start sending 🌺
Secily's AvatarSecily
Hey, could I dex some of your Megas for 140 GP? Which ones don't matter, I only have Mega Butterfree dexed atm and I really need that boost towards Arceus.
Firekitty313's AvatarFirekitty313
Hey Ashe, can I get your 98% Lycanroc breeding pair for 100 gp please?
Lucien's AvatarLucien
Hello! Could I nab your 96% Abra pair for 20 GP if that sounds fair?
Avatar by LuckyTrefoil for my use only. Thank you!
st.Siann.Tro's Avatarst.Siann.Tro
Hi Can I plz dex this dude? https://pokefarm.com/summary/lDZCW
My Lovely <3
Lv. 100 — +22,089
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Tøxtriicity's AvatarTøxtriicity
How much total in GP for the following pairs? Quetzephr 98% Gengar 98% Charizard 98% Slugog 97% Venusaur 97% feebas 96% shooting star clefairy 95% Garchomp 94% Obstagoon 93%
profile picture: Taken directly in game of my own toxtricity.

Pages: 12345··· 278279280

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page