PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hundreds of 1 clicks, what's going on?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
You can click your Pokemon while it's in the trade panel, it's possible the system is registering those clicks as one for you since it's on its way out.
Psychics Hatched: 963 Badge by Mochafox
SamethStarr's AvatarSamethStarr

QUOTE originally posted by Ladydisparity

You can click your Pokemon while it's in the trade panel, it's possible the system is registering those clicks as one for you since it's on its way out.
The pokemon I traded out and received hadn't leveled up from when I made the trades, I checked. We're talking 300 different people though, that makes no sense in a wonder trade.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
My two theories to explain it is: 1) Users who only have one egg in their party (like their starter if they are a new user) so they one click you to make interactions faster. 2) If you changed your party at some point, people may have clicked you when you only have one pokemon/egg left. 300 users may be a lot, but I'm often one click myself, so I don't pay that much attention to it 🤷
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
SamethStarr's AvatarSamethStarr
My party was full and hadn't been changed at all that day, so that doesn't work out... Thanks everyone for the help, but none of these theories make any sense with the context. I appreciate the attempts to help though! I'm just going to shrug it off as something weird but interesting, since it doesn't seem to be a common enough thing for people to know much about.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page