PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hundreds of 1 clicks, what's going on?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

SamethStarr's AvatarSamethStarr
I just started playing for the day and when I went to do clickbacks I am seeing hundreds of 1 clicks. I have no idea what's going on, it's never been like this before. My party is full... Where is everyone coming from? Why 1 clicks?
Grey Skies's AvatarGrey Skies
Have you posted a pokemon's pkmnpanel anywhere? that's my first thought
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Alien713]

QUOTE originally posted by Grey Skies

Have you posted a pokemon's pkmnpanel anywhere? that's my first thought
I have not. It would be weird if someone else has too, because I have so far clicked back around 200 online users and I can't tell how many offline. There seems to be no end to the list. I have no idea where someone could have posted one where hundreds of Pokefarm users could see it.
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
If you go to Farm page, there should be recent level ups. Is there any pokemon that gained levels? It could be a clue to reveal what is happening.

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

If you go to Farm page, there should be recent level ups. Is there any pokemon that gained levels? It could be a clue to reveal what is happening.
14 different pokemon leveled up around 30 minutes ago, none of them were in my party. Aside from that everything looks normal.
Were any of those recently traded? For example, did you do dex trades? Or perhaps bought them?

Were any of those recently traded? For example, did you do dex trades? Or perhaps bought them?
Oh, I did do some wonder trades. How would that affect things?
Well once the pokemon is wondertraded/traded/gifted, you can click it again. So people could have just went to see where it went, and gave it a click while they awere at the summary page. ^^

Well once the pokemon is wondertraded/traded/gifted, you can click it again. So people could have just went to see where it went, and gave it a click while they awere at the summary page. ^^
No, that wouldn't make sense. They are at levels 1 and 2 and I have had them for around an hour. I believe around 300 people have clicked me.
I really don't know then, aside from perhaps having pokemon displayed somewhere, or users who you wondertraded with having pokemon they sent displayed somewhere. I personally wouldn't worry about that. ^^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page