PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Any Code Tips?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

powgal15's Avatarpowgal15
Any code tips? Can someone tell me how to make an extension to my About Me? I want to have a friends and bait tab that looks nice.
Myself20's AvatarMyself20
To put a link in your trainer card, at the bottom of the page you want to put in your trainer card, there should be this button:

screenshot

You should click on that and it should take you to a shortlink creation page. Copy/Paste the shortlink and put it in your trainer card.

another screenshot

I'm not sure what you mean by "friends tab", but I assume that you mean something like this: Code: [url=INSERT PROFILE LINK HERE][pkmn=INSERT POKEMON NAME HERE][/url]
I made my avatar.
TR score panel and avatar border made by LycanKai
Score: 122
@Myself20 Tysm!
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
There are also many free to use templates for your about me, if you're interested. I currently use one from the link above.
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:

QUOTE originally posted by FatalDubstep

There are also many free to use templates for your about me, if you're interested. I currently use one from the link above.
Yeah, I'm using one, I just want to add an extention to mine for more tabs and I don't know how.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Generally speaking it's pretty easy. If you could paste your code we could better help you out with that. (Remember to use nobbcode tags so we can see it easier/faster ^-^)
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page