PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Will variant/exclusives here in PFQ also be in PFNew?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
I was just wondering if the variants and exclusives here on PFQ will also be in PFNew or will there be new variants and exclusives that are "exclusive" to PFNew?
I used to be Seismicrhino. Pfp from Dr. Stone anime series. Check out my shop. There's a little bit of everything! S/A/(M), PFQ mons, Legendaries, Summons, Forme change items, I even do Shelter Searches! So come check it out :) I am now collecting Death Wings for my first ever legendary melan hunt.
× 32 / 600
If you have any spare, I'll gladly take them off your hands. Just PM me :)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
From what I understand, new exclusive would be added to PFQ at the same time as PFN. The sprite from PFQ may be of a lesser quality since PFN would have a bigger canvas. So more detailled and complicated sprite may be exclusive to PFN as it would be the case of Gigamax form.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

From what I understand, new exclusive would be added to PFQ at the same time as PFN. The sprite from PFQ may be of a lesser quality since PFN would have a bigger canvas. So more detailled and complicated sprite may be exclusive to PFN as it would be the case of Gigamax form.
So, you're saying that there'll be new exclusives added to PFQ and PFN at the same time? Ones that haven't been seen before on PFQ?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page