PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Up to offer Delta Bug G. Moltres!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Taking mostly ZC and DP offer since that's what I spend the most on these. But I can also accept others currency or delta swap (Ghost or Dark new legendaries) I have already Regieleki as a delta ghost
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Glacegoss's AvatarGlacegoss
I managed to hatch this if you'd like to swap for the Ice Delta Zapdos - If not I'm fine paying 200zc? :>
BUYING:
Lunar Wing
Soul Heart
Ice Statue
music box
Electric Statue
CHECK MY SHOP OR DM ME! PFQ Avatar Credit | My Shop
Rikuwolf's AvatarRikuwolf
If glacegoss doesn't buy the ice delta I'd love to :)
I collect ice deltas! Proud owner of 1,008 Different Ice Deltas (+ 249 extra) 1,257 TOTAL Updated June 5 2021
The ZC are tempting, but I can't pass on the dark drago, sending the trade for the swap :'P
Amberwater's AvatarAmberwater
How much for the flying delta?
How much are you willing to offer? I don't have a set price
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
Hiya 200zc for the dragon? =]
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************
Trade sent!
Amberwater's AvatarAmberwater
Is 200 zc OK, then?
Sure, trade sent!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page