PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Random sprite for DCP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I need DCP so I decided to open this temporary thread to get some!
**Nightmon's Mini Gacha**
For sprite example, look at my shop! If you have a specific kind of sprite in mind, feel free to request it in it! Basically the more DCP you want to put it, the more rarer the sprite you'll get! Tho if you're crazy enough to offer DayCare Pass x60, you'll not only get probably more than one sprites, but also my eternal gratitude. If you offer 5, you can chose a specific type or color. If you offer 2, You can choose one specific pokemon to get a sprite of. Thread first post is susceptible to change depending on if I get a more specific idea of how my prices are writed. You can get a one free reroll if you don't like what you got, it will became an adopt in my shop. Tho you'll have to pay for the next one even if you don't like it, it's a risk to take!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
I offer 2 packs of 10x daycare passes + just 3 daycare passes. Can I get a random sprite with a horsea base? Do I still need to put in a sprite request? (Just checking)
Don't need to since it's a gen1 pokemon. You got 2 sprites actually! A Half Shiny Lineless and a Glitched Recolor (using Haunter colorpalette) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700796057906315304/851228279095558174/HSLinelessHorsea_HeartOfAWizard.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700796057906315304/851228216974245908/GlitchRecolorHorsea_HeartOfAWizard.png[/img]
Bump?
Bump!
Bump!
I'm back~~ >:P I offer one DCPx60 for dressed as a horsea, if that's okay? Spirite gotten from here
Sorry for the late response, the idea of a gacha is obtaining stuff you didn't really expect and it's looks more like a request. So feel free to post in my sprite shop to make it official. I'll be working on it in a few weeks since I'm currently trying to focus on writing xD

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page