PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meteorite and Reveal Glass?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Orso's AvatarOrso
searched both the wiki and forums for a while, and even a general google search with just a deleted ask thread showing up so i apologize if this has been answered a trillion times... but WHERE on earth do you find them without buying them from the market!
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀tough face, soft heart ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀he/they/she | he/they/teddy ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ All bite and no bark! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
signature art by me | pfp belongs to Toei Animation, character belongs to Eiichiro Oda
powgal15's Avatarpowgal15
I got the Reveal Glass from Scours, and the Meteorite from obtaining the Key Stone.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The meteorite you have a chance of getting from boxes and maybe other players are selling it Reveal glass you’ll need either landorus thunderous or tornadus to have a chance of finding it or again other players
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
A Meteorite is Tier 4 Mega stone, which can be obtained via redeeming a Tier 4 Mega stone voucher. Tier 4 vouchers can be bought in the Prize Shop (in the 'misc prizes' section on the bottom) for 12 Topaz Tokens, currently. For the reveal glass, just copy/pasting from the wiki: "There is a chance of obtaining a Reveal Glass by sending Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus on a Scour Mission together. (In the same area.)"
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
Orso's AvatarOrso
thank you so much! i was confused by the wording on the wiki >< thank y'all for the help! i'll lock up the thread but if anyone has anythin' else feel free to pm!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page