PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help me price my art and templates

Forum Index > Core > Help >

QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Help!! I have 3 different art shops where a post different kinds of art, I want to know if these prices are reasonable so if you could take a look at the art and pricing and just reply to this thread with suggestions/ideas that would be fantastic 1. Crystal's Art Shop of Wonders 2. Diancie's Template Shoppe 3. Diancie's PWYW Bait Shop
Creator
  • Monthly Stuff/Clicks
  • Progress/Credits
Go Team Acid Downpour! -> Score: 75
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,714,796
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Wishforge Progress // Avatar made by @TikiKat
1.07% or 16/1500
1% or 15/1500
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
your template shop could maybe be just a little lower for the first template but honestly the rest looks super good!
art time :D 35/3000 (buying for 30 zc each :D)
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8

QUOTE originally posted by quinnpanda

your template shop could maybe be just a little lower for the first template but honestly the rest looks super good!
How much lower? lol i have no clue how to price these
Creator
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
Hiya! I wanted to point out that your prices are quite fair for your time, though as you likely know, PFQ users tend to undervalue art.(and there is quite a bit of competition.) For example, though your templates are great, there are many other users that will take customs for cheaper*, or are more well-known with the same prices**. There are also a lot of great F2U locations, so not many users are willing to pay for templates, much less thousands of zophan canisters(especially since many users are F2P or minors who can't use paypal). *ex1 - ex2, I do customs for ~100 ZC. Some people prefer cheaper, even if it isn't better. **Like King Vesper edit: Additionally, though your art prices are fair, like I said, many users aren't willing to shell out that much currency. I do recommend taking the amount of time it takes into account, though this isn't always a good basis on how to price things.(For example, I have friends who receive ~50 ZC for an hour of work, and could certainly charge more.)

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

Hiya! I wanted to point out that your prices are quite fair for your time, though as you likely know, PFQ users tend to undervalue art.(and there is quite a bit of competition.) For example, though your templates are great, there are many other users that will take customs for cheaper*, or are more well-known with the same prices**. There are also a lot of great F2U locations, so not many users are willing to pay for templates, much less thousands of zophan canisters(especially since many users are F2P or minors who can't use paypal). *ex1 - ex2, I do customs for ~100 ZC. Some people prefer cheaper, even if it isn't better. **Like King Vesper edit: Additionally, though your art prices are fair, like I said, many users aren't willing to shell out that much currency. I do recommend taking the amount of time it takes into account, though this isn't always a good basis on how to price things.(For example, I have friends who receive ~50 ZC for an hour of work, and could certainly charge more.)
Thanks for the advice, I get what you mean
Creator
celena's Avatarcelena
waOh 🤯 for the template shop, it must go down lower, like maybe to 2-10 dollars usd? no one is obviously going to pay $50 for a simple template (although your templates are so neat ^^) but the rest actually does look fine!! <3 i have to agree with lance, some people are f2p and probably wouldn’t be able to save up that whole wagonload of zc i bought like 5-10k zc from the site, i honestly wouldnt spend a whole amount on it on just a template. your templates are actually really good, just lower them then maybe more customers will order as there is a few subs on your shop ^^

QUOTE originally posted by celena

waOh 🤯 for the template shop, it must go down lower, like maybe to 2-10 dollars usd? no one is obviously going to pay $50 for a simple template (although your templates are so neat ^^) but the rest actually does look fine!! <3 i have to agree with lance, some people are f2p and probably wouldn’t be able to save up that whole wagonload of zc i bought like 5-10k zc from the site, i honestly wouldnt spend a whole amount on it on just a template. your templates are actually really good, just lower them then maybe more customers will order as there is a few subs on your shop ^^
Yeah, I didn't lnow completely how to price those. Thanks for the feednack
Creator

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page