PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Apocalyptic Line

Forum Index > Core > Help >

MikoFerret's AvatarMikoFerret
Can I get apocalyptic eggs if the parent is an aapocalyptic male? I am trying to get an apocalyptic growling egg. I dondon't think meteometeorites are available , correct? Sorry for the misspelling. It's wonky trying to write on mobile.
Avatar is a courtesy of PFQ Christmas event.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Meteorites are available, it’s Rayquaza’s mega stone. As long as you’re getting the “This couple may produce something unexpected” message you should be able to find an Apocalyptic Egg. If not, I suggest checking out the Variants Breeding Guide
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
The unexpected message won't appear if one of the parents is apocalyptic, since getting ap. eggs from an ap. parent isn't unexpected. However, variant eggs are rare and hard to get, so you'll get a lot more of the regular eggs than the variant, even if you have a high % pair with both parents being the variant. I think Niet has said it's easier to get a variant egg using the special breeding method, but since meteorites are rarer than apocalyptic Pokemon I think you have the right idea breeding them that way...
Mareep's AvatarMareep
You didn't really ask for this, but if you have problems writing on mobile, disable the editor when you make a post
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page