PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S: S/A/D Archipelago scatterbug

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
Please take them, my fields are overflowing ;-; Shinies are 30gp/equiv, albinos 60gp/equiv. Deltas are PWYW. When evolved, shinies will look like this and albinos will look like this All located in three fields titled S/A UFT (Check shop for prices), Special Spillover (UFT), and Delta Scatterbug UFT. These are the only fields up for trade. Feel free to buy them for dp or for keeps, I don't really care. I only ask that you link the mon using [url](pokemon link here)[/url], and if you're buying for dp to buy no more than 10 at a time so that others who want to buy specific natures have a chance.
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6
Could I get this one?
Yep, I've just sent a trade!
Zephilar's AvatarZephilar
Since the ekans are in the same field does that mean theyre UFT too? If so can 1 of each scatterbug and ekans? If not one of each scatterbug is good too :). For a total of I believe 180g?
Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
Can I get this delta for 4zc https://pokefarm.com/summary/_l5-S
Avatar image is Dante from the devil may cry anime Pokemon Sprites are from Pokémon Database Colress Sprite is from Bulbagarden Archives
@Zephilar Although that was not my intent or the purpose of the thread yes they are UFT :) (lol what a coincidence I guess haha) Also, the ekans would be 40gp/equiv per shiny and 80gp/equiv for albino since the egg ehp is higher, if you're still okay with this please send a trade! @Stardust Sent!
Arcadiamoon's AvatarArcadiamoon
Hello, May I please get one shiny and one albino for 90 gp? Thank you
Sure, could you send a trade? My slots are all full right now ^^'
Miky's AvatarMiky
Can i get a fairy female delta, please?~
Pastrymkr4's AvatarPastrymkr4
Can I get your hardy albino scatterbug for 15zc
summons I collect
50/2000
1/2000
1/2000
1/2000
0/2000
0/2000
0/2000

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page