PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 416417418

Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special! Username: queenoftheweasel Link to Pokemon:https://pokefarm.com/summary/TDr3W Offered payment: 80 gp
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
@Goatlady and @Browno You can sign me up for a spot for a lax stunfisk! I am willing to wait! No preferance with natures, but it would be awesome to have them lax as well. Btw, could you tell me what price you are looking for in gp?
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.
WeepingWillow's AvatarWeepingWillow
Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special! Username: WeepingWillow Link to Pokemon:https://pokefarm.com/summary/_Pxy7 Offered payment: 40gp
Willow/Anya • She/her • -6 server time • LAELFRED Hello <3 I am a bisexual, she/her. I click back 90% of the time and mass click S&S fields. Favorite color is indigo/purple. I am up to chat/trade evo with anyone if your polite!
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Sharpy Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Barboach Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Of course! Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Both at least level 50 please, any nature, and any berry preference is fine except the 'Any' preference itself lol Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM would be best Payment: 50 GP because I really love this. ^^

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Aura-Xx

@Goatlady and @Browno You can sign me up for a spot for a lax stunfisk! I am willing to wait! No preferance with natures, but it would be awesome to have them lax as well. Btw, could you tell me what price you are looking for in gp?
Which ones did you want? Shiny and Albino of each Unova and Galarian? The price would be 80 gp for Albino and 40 for Shiny.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Score: 830
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +887,988
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

QUOTE originally posted by Sharpy

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Sharpy Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Barboach Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Of course! Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Both at least level 50 please, any nature, and any berry preference is fine except the 'Any' preference itself lol Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM would be best Payment: 50 GP because I really love this. ^^
On it, may take a bit since the other team members are chaining LAX STUNFISK because they seem to love it :)
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx

QUOTE originally posted by Browno

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Aura-Xx

Which ones did you want? Shiny and Albino of each Unova and Galarian? The price would be 80 gp for Albino and 40 for Shiny.
My appologies for not being specific! Could I get the shinies of both if you are able? So 80 gp?
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6
I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Aurora6 Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Eevee Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Naive nature Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or this thread Payment: 30gp
Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by Aurora6

I want a new Breeding Pair! Username: Aurora6 Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3): Eevee Please state if accepting evolved pokemon: Yes Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme): Naive nature Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?): PM or this thread Payment: 30gp
We will get to it, may take a bit since we are still on the Stunfisk chains.
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
You already have the pair I seek! Username: TimelordSnowy Requested Breeding Pair with reference: PPFS1C, PPFS1F, PPFS1K Payment: 55 GP?
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 416417418

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page