PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 412413414

POLL: What is your opinion on our Lax Stunfisk hunt?

•  13%
  •  13%
  •   4%
  •  21%
  •  50%

Total votes: 24

This poll is now closed.

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

Important Announcement

The following parts of the shop are closed until further notice:
  • Custom Breeding Pairs
  • Matchmaking
  • Ditto Speed Dating
  • Shelter Hunting
  • Exclusive/Variant Hatching
More details can be found here. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Advanced Notice: Due to The Team being avid Typeracers, we will be unable to create new pairs during the week of the Typerace as we use our adopts and daycare to score points. We will still be able to sell pre-made pairs and take orders for after the event ends.

Welcome to the Headquarters of

Team Ultimate Brown Goat!

Also Known As TUBG for short.
Our Team is dedicated to a variety of missions regarding Pokemon Breeding. Feel free to subscribe and post your requests here, where one of our Team will respond.
  • The Rules
  • Shop Shortcuts
  • Meet Our Team
  • Advertisements and Credits
  • Trade Event - None
General Guidelines:
  • All PFQ rules apply.
  • Please use the forms provided for TUBG orders so that we get all the information we need in a clear and precise way.
  • We reserve the right to deny your requests for any reason.
  • If you place an order with us, you will be expected to buy it. If you order something and no longer need it and refuse to buy it, you may be blacklisted for future orders for wasting our time.
  • We will be taking a maximum of 5 orders to work on at any time. If there are 5 orders in the table below, only instant requests will be taken, such as pairs we already have advertised, or requests from our personal sections.
  • You may get a response from anyone in Our Team list. Any others claiming to be part of our team that is not listed there, is a Pretender!
  • Trades and requests will be accepted in the order they are posted. This means First Come, First Served. However, completion of requests will be in the order of our own convenience.
  • For TUBG requests, we only accept currency because it is shared amongst the team.
  • Subscribing to this shop will ensure you see when your request is fulfilled. Due to being a Team, we may not respond to PMs or "randomly" sent trades to individuals. We will announce everything here.
  • Since we are all around at different times of the day, we'd rather have correspondance with our Team members here instead of in PM where only one of us can see it. None of us bite, you're completely safe to post here!
  • You are responsible for informing us of any name change you may undergo. Please do let us know if you change your username so that we are not confused when trying to deliver your orders.
We are offering the following:
The following players are part of TUBG: Goatlady Browno TheBrownGoat Anyone claiming to be a part of TUBG and not appearing in this list is not in our Team and is trying to trick you. Don't be fooled!

A Poem

Here is a poem written for us by the lovely Shadow_Vulpix. Just had to share it ^_^ Team Ultimate Brown Goat, oh how great you are, A group of champions who always raise the bar. From the start to the finish, you give it your all, With determination and passion, you stand tall. The way you work together is a true delight, Each member shining, their skills a pure delight. From offense to defense, you dominate the field, Your opponents left in awe, forced to yield. Your teamwork is flawless, a sight to behold, The way you communicate, so clear and bold. No challenge too great, no obstacle too tall, You face them head-on, and conquer them all. With your hearts full of courage, and your minds clear, You show us all what it means to persevere. Team Ultimate Brown Goat, you are the best, The ultimate champions, above the rest. So let us all cheer for this amazing crew, For they inspire us all, to be great too. Team Ultimate Brown Goat, oh how great you are, A team of champions who will always go far.
Here are the People and Places we appreciate: Ben.jamin - Gem hunter extraordinaire! Credits: Shop Banner created by Browno. Basic coding created by Goatlady. Sprites used are directly from PFQ.
No events are currently running. Please check back another time.
Team Ultimate Brown Goat is excited to be expanding into the realms of this Trade Shop, bringing their dedication and teamwork to the Masses.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 4255
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,290,153
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,605,920
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Service Currently Unavailable

Ditto Speed Dating

💜💜
This section is dedicated to our Ditto Speed Dating service! For the price of 50k credits/50 gold, our Team will work tirelessly to find the perfect match to your Ditto! We guarantee your Ditto will return with the love of its life, tailored to your specification! +5k/5g for Berry Preference. +5k/5g for Specific Nature. +5k/5g for Level Requirement upto level 50. +20k/20g for Level Requirement upto level 100.
  • Information
  • Apocalyptic Golett
  • Arctovish
  • Arctozolt
  • Baltoy
  • Beldum
  • Bronzor
  • Carbink
  • Cryogonal
  • Death Star Voltorb
  • Dhelmise
  • Dracovish
  • Dracozolt
  • Golett
  • Klink
  • Kryptik
  • Lunatone
  • Magnemite
  • Minibbit
  • Minior
  • Porygon
  • Rotom
  • Sinistea
  • Solrock
  • Staryu
  • Voltorb
Select a tab to discover the known maximum percentage (% according to this Guide) for the desired pokemon to be matched with your Ditto.
Apocalyptic Golett 69%
Arctovish 66%
Arctozolt 67%
Baltoy 73%
Beldum 69%
Bronzor 77%
Carbink 77%
Cryogonal 78%
Death Star Voltorb 81%
Dhelmise 60%
Dracovish 64%
Dracozolt 66%
Golett 73%
Klink 69%
Kryptik 73%
Lunatone 73%
Magnemite 69%
Minibbit 69%
Minior 77%
Porygon 77%
Rotom 81%
Sinistea 81%
Solrock 73%
Staryu 73%
Voltorb 81%

Ditto Request Form

Please use this form when making a request! Each Ditto will need their own form to keep things clear. Thank you.
[i]My Ditto is looking for Love![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Wanted Genderless pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level):[/b] [b]Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

FAQ

What is it? This is a service where you can send a Ditto that you already own to our team, and we will pair it with a requested pokemon for its maximum known Matchup. How do I make a request? By using the provided form! Will you pair it with a Shiny/Albino/Melan? Only if you provide them. Will you provide a Ditto? Only if you pay the costs. Within the Team, someone can hatch you a Ditto, but you must provide either a voucher, or cost of the egg from the Egg Supplier. How long does it take? The required time varies wildly! If your Ditto is particularly fussy, it can take a week, perhaps longer. Unfortunately, you cannot rush Love. We will work tirelessly to match your Ditto and will maintain contact with you if it takes longer than a few days to keep you up-to-date on the progress. When do I pay? You pay us when we have found the perfect match! We will contact you to let you know that your new pair is ready, and this is when you will owe us for our work. You can then send us a trade with the payment, and we will return your Ditto along with its new Favourite Pokemon. How will my Ditto be affected? We promise not to edit/change/increase levels of your Ditto unless you ask us to. As with all trading of pokemon, the happiness levels will be reset to 27% but they will return with a smile on their face being part of a new breeding pair!
Credit: Pokemon sprites from PFQ.

The Bit About Breeding Pairs

This section is dedicated to other Pokemon pairings, such as custom Breeding Pairs, Monogender pairings, Exclusives and Variants. Orders are limited to a maximum of 3 pairs at a time.

Custom Breeding Pairs

Do you know exactly what you want, and nothing else will do? Then tell us what you want and we will create it for you (So long as it's Breeding Pairs!). Our Team is willing to create any of the Breedable pokemon pairs that aren't paired with Ditto, from scratch. We will create 99% pairs, unless you request a lower percent, or they are incapable of that; Monogender and Counterpart pairs will still reach their maximum potential with us, based on the research of this thread. We need to know all the details, and then you can sit back while we do the hard work for you, in creating the perfect maximum % pair. Regular pokemon pairs are 20g per pair. Exclusives/Variants are 30g per pair. Monogender pokemon pairs are sometimes more expensive if evolutions are required for pairing. Price will be negotiable. +5k/5g for Rare Gender. +5k/5g for Berry Preference. +5k/5g for Nature Preference. +5k/5g for "Baby" pokemon pairs (Such as Pikachu, Togepi, Magby, Cleffa and so on) +5k/5g for Level Requirement upto level 50. (Any-Berry preference +8k/8g) +20k/20g for Level Requirement upto level 100. (Any-Berry preference +10k/10g, 10k hatch pokemon +10k/10g) +15k/15g for New Exclusives (Currently Dribbit + Seistatic)

Breeding Pair Request Form

[i]I want a new Breeding Pair![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon you are wanting to breed (Maximum 3):[/b] [b]Please state if accepting evolved pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):[/b] [b]Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Pokemon Matchmaking

Do you have a favourite pokemon that you'd like to find a mate? For 30k credits or 30 gold, our Team will find that Perfect Partner for your beloved Pokemon! This price covers regular pokemon only. Exclusives and Variants are 40k/40g for the highest possible match. +5k/5g for Rare Gender. +5k/5g for Berry Preference. +5k/5g for Nature Preference. +5k/5g for "Baby" pokemon pairs (Such as Pikachu, Togepi, Magby, Cleffa and so on) +5k/5g for Level Requirement upto level 50. (Any-Berry preference +8k/8g) +20k/20g for Level Requirement upto level 100. (Any-Berry preference +10k/10g, 10k hatch pokemon +10k/+10g) +15k/15g for New Exclusives (Currently Dribbit + Seistatic)

Matchmaking Request Form

[i]My Pokemon is wanting to breed![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon you are providing (Please state gender)(Maximum 3):[/b] [b]Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme):[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

Current 99% Pairs Stock

Here are our pre-made Breeding Pairs. If you don't have time to wait for us to find you a pair, or you have no preferences to their attributes, you can grab yourself a quick bargain here! They're conveniently labelled with their price (we also accept equivalent credits) and code so that we can easily locate them. Please include that reference and use the following form. Mini Announcement: More premade pairs are available to buy from the fields labelled For Sale 1-6. The prices are the same as we have been doing: Regulars 15gp/15kCR Rare/Mono Gender pairs 20gp/20kCR Variants/Exclusives 25gp/25kCR We hope you can find something good to hunt while we are reorganising our services!
99% Pairs For Sale
PPFS1A
PPFS1B
PPFS1C
PPFS1D
Tympole 15g
Snorlax 20g
Pixrine 25g
Alolan Diglett 15g
PPFS1E
PPFS1F
PPFS1G
PPFS1H
Croagunk 15g
Ponyta 15g
Chinchou 15g
Flamigo 15g
PPFS1I
PPFS1J
PPFS1K
PPFS1L
Basculin (Red+Red) 15g
Rowlet 20g
Machop 20g
Venonat 15g
PPFS1M
PPFS1N
PPFS1O
PPFS1P
Dribbit 30g
Doduo 15g
Lickitung 15g
Gligar 15g
PPFS1Q
PPFS1R
PPFS1S
PPFS1T
Kabuto 20g
Duraludon 15g
Slypin 25g
Makuhita 15g
99% Pairs For Sale
PFS6A
PFS6B
PFS6C
PFS6D
Shellos 15g
Blipbug 15g
Lillipup 15g
Mareep 15g
PFS6E
PFS6F
PFS6G
PFS6H
Cutiefly 15g
Tadbulb 15g
Fletchling 15g
Teddiursa 15g
PFS6I
PFS6J
PFS6K
PFS6L
Farfetch'd 15g
Blaze Taurus + Miltank 20g
Pikachu 15g
Chansey + Audino (85% max) 20g
PFS6M
PFS6N
PFS6O
PFS6P
Schweepy 25g
Carnivine 15g
Eiscue 15g
Growlithe 20g
PFS6Q
PFS6R
PFS6S
PFS6T
Wooloo 15g
Ryukuza 25g
Capsakid 15g
Paldean Wooper 15g
99% Pairs For Sale
PFS7A
PFS7B
PFS7C
PFS7D
Mocknock 25g
Pansage 20g
Solynx 25g
Klawf 15g
PFS7E
PFS7F
PFS7G
PFS7H
Hatenna + Swirlix 20g
Sunkern 15g
Mr Mime 15g
Espurr 15g
PFS7I
PFS7J
PFS7K
PFS7L
Scatterbug 15g
Shuckle 15g
Luckoo 30g
Burmy 15g
PFS7M
PFS7N
PFS7O
PFS7P
Skeleco 25g
Tropius 15g
Sawk + Croagunk 20g
Cetoddle 15g
PFS7Q
PFS7R
PFS7S
PFS7T
Skarmory 15g
Spritzee 15g
Frusky 30g
Diglett 15g
99% Pairs For Sale
PFS8A
PFS8B
PFS8C
PFS8D
Rellor 15g
Exilant 25g
Sigiglyph 15g
Dondozo 15g
PFS8E
PFS8F
PFS8G
PFS8H
Tarountula 15g
Plusle 15g
Deerling 15g
Castform 15g
PFS8I
PFS8J
PFS8K
PFS8L
Silicobra 15g
Slowpoke/ Slowking 15g
Alomomola 15g
Clefairy (Cleffa eggs) 20g
PFS8M
PFS8N
PFS8O
PFS8P
Sentret 15g
Finizen 15g
Flurrawr 25g
Maravol 25g
PFS8Q
PFS8R
PFS8S
PFS8T
Flarbat 25g
Patrat 15g
Bunnelby 15g
Sewaddle 15g
60%max Unown For Sale
Unown Pair 1
Unown Pair 2
Unown Pair 3
Unown Pair 4
J+J 20g
B+B 20g
G+G 20g
D+D 20g
Unown Pair 5
Unown Pair 6
Unown Pair 7
Unown Pair 8
U+U 20g
X+!=D 10g
E+A=i 10g
-
Unown Pair 9
Unown Pair 10
Unown Pair 11
Unown Pair 12
i+i 20g
-
-
T+T 20g
Unown Pair 13
Unown Pair 14
Unown Pair 15
Unown Pair 16
G+N=U 10g
-
V+!=F 10g
D+E=F 10g

99% Pairs Stock Request Form

[i]You already have the pair I seek![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Requested Breeding Pair with link/reference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
Browno's AvatarBrowno
On pause
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Score: 1919
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +879,546
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Welcome to my personal part of the shop!
Updated due to site changes on 3rd February: Shiny Charm Rental and Swaps Stocks updated on: 29th August 2023
  • Gems for Sale
  • Charms
  • Albino
  • Shiny

Gems

I am selling all my gems! Below, I have listed the gems currently available.
  • Gems are for sale for 1gp/1kCR per Small, 10gp/10kCR/2zc per Medium.
  • If requested, I will upgrade to Large but the lost gems will also need to be paid for, so large gems cost 110gp/110kCR/22zc
  • I am willing to upgrade to medium sized gems for ease of trading.
  • I do not rate gems as having different values based on hatch rates/Market Price for a lot of reasons, so they will all be 1:1, including Steel and Dragon.
Cost:
All gems For sale
Small1k1N/A
Medium10k102
Large110k11022
x6
x2
26 total
x16
x0
16 total
x3
x3
33 total
x1
x61
611 total
x9
x4
49 total
x12
x23
242 total
x6
x2
26 total
x6
x1
16 total
x3
x1
13 total
x4
x2
24 total
x15
x0
15 total
x16
x6
76 total
x13
x1
23 total
x6
x60
606 total
x20
x2
40 total
x3
x1
13 total
x14
x5
64 total
x10
x4
50 total
Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, let's deal in Gems![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type + amount of gems requested:[/b] [b]Type + amount of gems/Payment offered:[/b]

Shiny Charms!

Here, you can rent a Shiny Charm to improve your own chances of hatching a Shiny special pokemon, or exchange dead Shiny Charms for live ones (Limited to 5 a day). Due to the trust required between myself and the borrower, there is a discount for simply swapping a charm. Cost to rent: 40gp to rent a Shiny Charm . Cost to swap: 35gp per dead charm to swap for my live Shiny Charm .

Rules.

• You MUST use the form to borrow the Charm.
  • I will Gift the Charm, you have 10 minutes to activate the charm, then return the dead charm in a Gift to me, with the payment. If you fail to do this simple thing, I will assume you have stolen it and report you.
  • To prove you have read these rules, enter the pokemon you are currently chaining in the form when requesting to borrow a Charm!
  • Please do not recharge the charms yourself. Return them to me when they are dead.
  • You can send a Trade with your dead charms to be swapped for live charms, along with the payment, for easier swapping.
You MUST use the form: Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, send me a charm![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Charms service requested:[/b]Borrow Charm/Swap Charm (Remove one) [b]Password:[/b] (ENTER NAME OF CHAINED POKEMON HERE) [inventory=shinychain]h[inventory=shinyshiny]s [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Albinos for Sale.

Here, I'm going to be flogging some of the special Albino hatches I've made from hunts, that weren't spicy enough for me! I will accept currency, gems (not grass) and relics as payment. I'm not perfect at keeping this updated so there may be some unlisted ones in my UFT fields. They will be priced similarly to the below. Feel free to ask if you're unsure which price bracket they fall into. Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Link to Pokemon:[/b][url]LINK GOES HERE[/url] [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Albino 20kCR/20GP/2medGems x0

Albino 40kCR/40GP/3medGems x1

Albino 60kCR/60GP/5medGems x0

Albino 80kCR/80GP/7medGems x4

Albino 100kCR/100GP/9medGems x2

Albino 120kCR/120GP/10medGems x0

Albino 140kCR/140GP/11medGems x0

Albino 160kCR/160GP/12medGems x2

Twins! x1

Cleffa albino twins. 100kCR/100GP/10medGems

Shinies for Sale.

Here, I'm going to be flogging some of the special Shiny hatches I've made from hunts, that weren't spicy enough for my collection! I will accept currency, gems (not grass) and relics as payment. I'm not perfect at keeping this updated so there may be some unlisted ones in my UFT fields. They will be priced similarly to the below. Feel free to ask if you're unsure which price bracket they fall into. Please use this form when making a request:
[i]Hey Goatlady, gimme that Special![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Link to Pokemon:[/b][url]LINK GOES HERE[/url] [b]Offered payment:[/b]

Shiny 10kCR/10GP/2medGems x0

Shiny 20kCR/20GP/3medGems x0

Shiny 30kCR/30GP/4medGems x0

Shiny 40kCR/40GP/5medGems x0

Shiny 50kCR/50GP/6medGems x0

Shiny 60kCR/60GP/7medGems x0

Shiny 70kCR/70GP/8medGems x0

Shiny 80kCR/80GP/9medGems x0

Twins! x0

The Bit About Shelter Hunting

This section is dedicated to Shelter Hunting. Our Team is willing to spend their time looking through the Shelter in order to find the pokemon you want. No matter what reason you want them, we will endeavour to find, or hatch them if necessary! We will not hunt for Albino/Shiny/Melans/Deltas. We will not find Summoned pokemon such as Legendaries/Megas/Beasts. We will find Exclusives/Variants/Regular pokemon. We will only find upto 3 different breeds of pokemon per order, with a maximum of 10 per order. You may end up with pokemon found by different trainers instead of all by one of us. Costs:
Shelter HuntingExclusive/Variant Hatching
2k/2g for Regular pokemon 4k/4g for Exclusive/Variant pokemon
+2k/2g for Rare Gender +3k/3g for Rare Gender
+1k/1g for Berry Preference +2k/2g for Berry Preference
+2k/2g for Nature Preference +2k/2g for Nature Preference
+5k/5g for Level Preference +5k/5g for Level Preference
Due to the difficulties of them, it will be 5k/5g for New Breedable Exclusives (Currently: Dribbit + Seistatic).

Shelter Hunting Request Form

[i]I want you to search the Shelter![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon you want found (Maximum 3 breeds of pokemon):[/b] [b]Please state if accepting evolved pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level/Forme):[/b] [b]How many should we find? (Maximum 10):[/b] [b]Preferred contact method (PM/This thread/Other?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
TheBrownGoat's AvatarTheBrownGoat

TUBG Dexing Service

For 5k credits or 5gp each, you can Dex any of the Pokemon in the tables below. Each Forme-Change item will also cost 5k credits or 5gp. Example: Genesect with Burn Drive will be 10k or 10gp. Maximum 5 Dexes at a time, including Forme Change Items. It only takes a second for the entry to appear in your Pokedex, so you can accept the trade and then send back immediately. Do not release or edit them in anyway, just return them back as a gift. We will be adding more when we get them. We very likely have all Exclusives available for Dexing too, I just didn't list them here yet.

Legendaries for Dexing

Alola Legendaries
Cosmog Cosmoem Lunala Solgaleo
Magearna Marshaow Zeraora
Tapu Bulu Tapu Fini Tapu Koko Tapu Lele
Galar Legendaries
Calyrex Glastrier Spectrier Eternatus
Kubfu Urshifu - Single Urshifu - Rapid Zacian Available Extras: Rusted Sword
Zamazenta Regidrago Regieleki Zarude
Hoenn Legendaries
Deoxys Deoxys - Speed Deoxys - Attack Deoxys - Defence
Groudon Available Extras: Red Orb Jirachi Kyogre Latias
Latios Rayquaza Regice Regirock
Registeel
Johto Legendaries
Celebi Entei Ho-oh Lugia
Suicune
Kalos Legendaries
Diancie Hoopa Volcanion Xerneas
Yveltal Zygarde - Core
Kanto Legendaries
Articuno Galarian Articuno Moltres Galarian Moltres
Zapdos Galarian Zapdos Mew Mewtwo
Raiku
Sinnoh Legendaries
Arceus Available Extras: Draco Plate, Dread Plate, Earth Plate, Flame Plate, Fist Plate, Icicle Plate, Insect Plate, Meadow Plate, Mind Plate, Pixie Plate, Sky Plate, Splash Plate, Spooky Plate, Stone Plate, Toxic Plate, Zap Plate Azelf Cresselia Darkrai
Dialga Available Extras: Mythrite Giratina Heatran Manaphy
Mesprit Palkia Regiggas Shaymin Available Extras: Gracidea
Uxie
Unova Legendaries
Cobalion Genesect Available extras: Burn Drive Keldeo Kyurem
Landorus Available Extras: Reveal Glass Meloetta Meloetta - Pirouette Reshiram
Terrakion Thundurus Available Extras: Reveal Glass Tornadus Available Extras: Reveal Glass Victini
Zekrom

Totems for Dexing

Totem Formes
Alolan Marowak Kommo-o

Ultra Beasts for Dexing

Ultra Beasts
Nihilego

Exclusives for Dexing

PFQ Exclusives
Magquaza Shinorin Sikannos Available Extras: Sun Jewel, Reveal Glass XD001
As we make a lot of custom pairs we have probably all Exclusives avaliable for Dexing. If you don't see it listed, you can ask.

Others for Dexing

Other Formes
Milotic Gorbyss Huntail Galarian Weezing
Oricorio - pointe style

Legendaries for Sale

Legendary 1, 2 and 3 fields, prices from 20K cr/20 gp and up depending on the tier, feel free to ask.
Please use this form when making a request: [i]To TheBrownGoat, can I dex these please:[/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dexes Wanted (Maximum 5):[/b] [b]Offered payment:[/b]
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Browno's AvatarBrowno
We are now open for Business!
Secily's AvatarSecily
Hey! Nice to see y'all opening a store. I've been using your services for a while now - you're damn good at your jobs! I've got a good lump of Pokemon that could use some matchmaking, so I hope you don't mind me putting in your first orders. My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: Secily Pokemon you are providing: Alolan Ninetales, Frosvoir, Tyranitar, Amoongus, Flygon, Zigzagoon, Volcarona, Haxorus, Darmanitan, Espeon, Gyarados, Goodra, Salamence, Mienshao, Garchomp, Dragonite, Vivillon, Bisharp, Bulbasaur Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): Just match species to what I provide, please - so long as the match is good, I'm not picky. Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): No requirements - all the pokemon I'm providing are level 50+, more or less, and a good few of them are going to be used so I can hand out free pairs to people who need them. I'll get them to matching levels on my own. I'd prefer if they were sent as soon as they're matched, rather as one block, so both of our trade centres are spared from a massive amount of hassle if I'm asleep once you finish up. Payment: For 18 normal pairs and 1 exclusive pair, I'm pretty sure it's 100k credits? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and please take your time. I know this is a lot of pairs, and it'll take more than a bit of time to put together.
Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by Secily

Hey! Nice to see y'all opening a store. I've been using your services for a while now - you're damn good at your jobs! I've got a good lump of Pokemon that could use some matchmaking, so I hope you don't mind me putting in your first orders. My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: Secily Pokemon you are providing: Alolan Ninetales, Frosvoir, Tyranitar, Amoongus, Flygon, Zigzagoon, Volcarona, Haxorus, Darmanitan, Espeon, Gyarados, Goodra, Salamence, Mienshao, Garchomp, Dragonite, Vivillon, Bisharp, Bulbasaur Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): Just match species to what I provide, please - so long as the match is good, I'm not picky. Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): No requirements - all the pokemon I'm providing are level 50+, more or less, and a good few of them are going to be used so I can hand out free pairs to people who need them. I'll get them to matching levels on my own. I'd prefer if they were sent as soon as they're matched, rather as one block, so both of our trade centres are spared from a massive amount of hassle if I'm asleep once you finish up. Payment: For 18 normal pairs and 1 exclusive pair, I'm pretty sure it's 100k credits? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and please take your time. I know this is a lot of pairs, and it'll take more than a bit of time to put together.
Hello! Feel free to send them all my way as soon as you want and we will start working on finding them great companions!

Pages: 123··· 412413414

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page