PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

quick trade - 'accept trade' option on trade center

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123

Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
my brain is rotting from doing DP trades again, used my last few brain cells to think of an idea that would really improve trading! we could add a toggle like 'quick evo', then it would be easier to mass accept trades. The toggle could change 'view' to 'accept' like this and then go to the 'are you sure' option that you can just press enter on to clear or just an additional button that is accept, along with view, with no toggle would still work. It would make it like mass evos, where you just hold down enter and spam left click instead of accepting them one at a time super slow this would be a huge QoL upgrade for receiving trades on PFQ, saving a lot of time for anyone accepting mass trades of pokemon or items. the only negative i could think of is accepting trades accidentally, the toggle option would help with this. Let me know if you can think of any to add! If we're not gonna see a trade center rework on PFQ, small things like this will really help improve it :D
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
bump
Vaporgrave's AvatarVaporgrave
Support! Trading is a slog at the best of times. Not only would this help with big DP trades but evo trading as well, which works in favour for the site for sure as personally I'd probably put more money and time into upgrading my wishforge if trade evos were easier and faster to do and I'm sure others would agree with that.
Support, it can be exhausting doing trades sometimes, especially for things where you are doing a lot of them such as gem trades. A quick accept option would be nice and then items and pokemon automatically go to the holding area, instead of having to click each trade individually and separately decide what to do with the pokemon and items. At the very least I feel like this would be good for gifts since you don't really have a chance to accidentally accept if the offer is wrong
My profile picture is me playing trumpet. I currently have nothing else to put here so, I like music, video games, and potatoes. Check out my trade shop:
LillyFire55's AvatarLillyFire55
Support I've done huge RTE trades and it takes so long to click through everything and have to evolve manually, and when I had less trading slots it took so long to send big amounts of mons to others.
Ishibor's AvatarIshibor
Support! Having this amount of QOL added to massive trades that I have given/received in the past would have been absolutely amazing. Having a quick trade option now would be doubly so.
Art made by continue.
Sodabones's AvatarSodabones
Support! This would make breeding pair matchmaking and mass trade evos/rte purchases MUCH easier! Given how there are a lot of ways to buy pokemon in bulk, this feature would be absolutely amazing for both shop owners and customers!
The original sprite for my PFP is the official gen 5 venipede sprite. Edited by me, for my use only. <- Click me please!
Type Race Progress!
x 0 / 1,500
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
huuuuge support. I avoid massive parts of the PFQ economy simply because mass accepting or mass sending trades is a pain in the ass. this would make me less hesitant to participate in those areas of the economy

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
bump...
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
bump !

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page