PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The adventures of Darkrai

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

As a starly slammed into my back with all his might, Cresselia told me to get out of here and never come back. "Cresselia, you know that I have no place to go as absolutely no one wants me around. I've told you this so many times already, so how come you always do this to me?" I pleaded. "So? That's your problem, not mine. For all that I care, you can go to the Distortion World and keep Giratina company." she retorted. Cresselia had always stalked me, trying to kick me out of places, to "help" the Pokémon and people, and ironically, made my life a nightmare. I never wanted to hurt anyone, but everyone antagonized me because wherever I wandered, I brought nightmares. As I was saying before, Cresselia looked down at me and my shivering body, covered in wounds from so many Pokémon, both wild and from trainers that believed Cresselia's lies. I knew that I was defeated, and with my last bits of strength, I floated out and when I looked at the scene below, I sighed when I saw Cresselia's triumphant grin and how those gullible idiots were celebrating. I floated to a nearby cave and as I looked at the stars, wondered what I should do since everyone hated me and I had nothing to do.
hi
As the sun rose, Pokemon and trainers passed by my cave, chattering about randome things. I didn't really listen to them, as their topics were too boring to listen too. I chewed a durin berry and was trying my best to come up with an idea to beat Cresselia. Most of my ideas, though were things that I wouldn't do, though. At that moment, a pair of noisy campers passed by and were saying something about "body swap". That got my attention, and I leaned a bit closer to find out more. "You didn't hear? That guy, with a malfunctioning Pokemon Storage System, swapped bodies with a Pokemon! Luckily, he was fine, because some person walked in and helped that man." I was very interested, and decided that I would pay a visit to Kanto. One week later, I grabbed my sack and headed for Kanto.
A day later, I was swimming in my Magikarp costume when this Kirlia jumped on me. I wondered what she was doing, and so curiosity got the better of me, and I followed her. As I trailed her, I noticed that she was holding a dawn stone, much to my confusion. We were near a river when, trying to cross it, hopped on me again, but this time, she jumped on me so hard that part of the disguise broke and I tumbled out! The Kirlia staredat me, then screamed, hopped back on land, and ran. I didn't want her to alert someone, so I swam after her and wow, she was fast! It was almost like she had used Extreme Speed or Quick Attack! Even though this Kirlia was fast, I still managed to catch up with her, and I gasped "Wait!". The Kirlia turned around and asked "Why should I? You're Darkrai, a dangerous Pokémon!" Well, that was a new one. Most Pokémon, after encountering me, would attack. Maybe I could talk some sense into her. "I won't hurt you, as long as you don't tell anyone. Also, I want answers. Why do you ahve a dawn stone, when you know that you can't evolve into a Gallade?" The Kirlia hesitated. "Will you not hurt me if we just talk?" I thought about it, and said "Sure, as long as you don't attack me." We decided that we would currently be in a stalemate while we talked.
I asked the Kirlia if she would go first. The Kirlia replied "Sure", cleared her throat, and began: "I lived in a place called 'The Ralts Valley'. We lived next to Snorunt Mountain, and there was a cave in between Snorunt Mountain and Ralts Valley. The cave was filled with Dawn Stones, and marked the border between the 2 places." "I was always confused to why only males could choose between becoming Gardevoirs or Gallades. I carried these thoughts my whole life, and when the time for me to become a Gardevoir came, I was evolving, when suddenly, I knew that I wanted to be a Gallade, so I snapped out of the evolution process, and headed for the Dawn Stone Cave. Unfortunately, I got thrown out of the village, but I wanted to swap bodies with a Gallade via Manaphy's Heart Swap if I couldn't evolve into Gallade." I (Darkrai) thought to myself that her story was like mine: we both were kicked out of places. After I told her my tale, I asked the Kirlia "What's your name?" The Pokémon answered "Uh... I'm Internal. What's your name?" I thought and laughed. "I don't have a name, people just call me Darkrai. I wanted my name to be Night, though."

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page