PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
Hello am back! It says you have a slot open, correct? if so, id like to place an order! Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): fullbody color! Description of what you want: sitting on the floor hugging three plushies: Little Oogie, Uglydog and Waddle Dee. Smiling and holding them happily, comfort plushies. I hope this isnt too complicated? References: Centuri Anything else to note?: the dot stars in her ref sheet arent static, you can make them scattered and asymetrical if youd like. The ones i have placed are mostly for myself. But if it makes it easier for you you can use that guide! Payment: 15 USD correct?
hi! }
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yes, I do have a slot open! ^^ It doesn't sound too complicated, I wouldn't mind drawing this at all! The links for the second and third plushies seem to not be working? Besides that, I think I have all I need and you can PM me the first half of the payment; I'll mark you down on the front page!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Reiako's AvatarReiako
Can I adopt the two nightmare pokemon and the Jirachi hoodie friend for PayPal maybe? Otherwise I can pay with zc
Hey I'm new so sorry if I make mistakes a lot...my pfp is a character I adopted from pinkekii-adopts on dA with a background edit by me with the barracks background from Fire Emblem Awakening
Kaosan's AvatarKaosan
Hewwooo, could I adopt Monferno friend for 500 zc? ♡
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
You guys are clearing out my stock, haha, I might actually have to get off my lazy butt + make more adopts at this rate :'D

QUOTE originally posted by Reiako

Can I adopt the two nightmare pokemon and the Jirachi hoodie friend for PayPal maybe? Otherwise I can pay with zc
Of course, PayPal would work just fine; I'll PM you with the details!

QUOTE originally posted by Kaotashimi

Hewwooo, could I adopt Monferno friend for 500 zc? ♡
Sure thing! Send payment and I'll send yall the unwatermarked image! ^^
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
smol bump maybe one day ill make more :''')
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
hi! im not sure if im misunderstanding your shop, but id like to ask first. i didnt see any slots for the customs. are they permanently open? :o
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@Bloodbank: I somehow never realized I didn't specify slots there, haha. At the moment, I would say custom adopts share the same slots as my general art, and open at the same time those do. so sorry for how long it took for me to clarify that @everyone: sorry for the long period of inactivity! life's been A Lot right now but hopefully is settling down now x__x;;;
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
against all odds i have a new set of adopts, check em out if you want :V
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I love the Smeargle Spectrier fusion and I want to buy for GP or ZC, depending on what you need more.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page