PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Kyushu

Omg that Slowpoke Dunsparce is SO cute? May I buy it with ZCs please? Thank you very much!!
Sure thing! Send payment and I'll send yall the unwatermarked image! :D
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
hello !! Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): doodle, please!! Description of what you want: ooh,, good question! i dont have anything in particular in mind, but maybe the boy just being his adorable little self? maybe eating a Pokepuff or something? :0 References: Someone maybe familiar to you? :) Anything else to note?: not that i can think of ! Payment: credits >:); but just to be sure, that is 1,250,000? I do have the money for it but being sure is always good!! I was browsing to look for more adopts and came across your store here hehe i thought itd be nice to give you a chance to draw a design you made yourself before (and pay you, of course haha!) ;D
Icon by Res0nare!
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +6,624,742
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Click my baby boy, show him some love! <3
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Howdy! hey, he do look a little familiar! Sure, that sounds good to me! You're correct, that would be the amount in total in credits. Please send the first half of the payment and I'll add you to the slot ^^
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
hello, i see you've had that little hooded furret friend for a while and i was wondering if i could adopt it for for mixed currency of credits and gp, if i've done the math right 1,250,000 credits + 1,250 gp should be correct?
icon made by stariskies on TH shop
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yes, that would be correct! Send payment and I'll send you the unwatermarked file! :D
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Hello, I clicked here just browsing through shops but omg, I have to have that halloween wooloo. He has stolen my heart ToT Can I buy the lil' guy for ZC please? :'D
Memento Mori.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Oh, awesome, of course! :D Please send payment and I'll send you the unwatermarked image!
Zenobelle's AvatarZenobelle
Sorry, decided to withdraw.
Gif created on Piskelapp by me.
Hello its me again! Could I grab that Milotic/Charmeleon design you have? :0 I saw it last time I was here but wasn't sure at the time fbhhdask but i'm back now and can throw some ZC at you for it :)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@MissPinkDragon Ah, that's wonderful, I'm so glad they've finally found a nice home :D Send payment (250ZC) and I'll send you the unwatermarked file!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page