PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 678

PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Doodle! Description of what you want: I'd like him dozing off or yawning. References: Clement Anything else to note?: N/A Payment: 1,250 Gp Also I didn't see a form for adopts but, May I grab Capsule #2 for Credits?
☆Credits☆
Avatar by Kaffoum,Signature art by CloverPatch, Banner By 88penguintreats
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by PupperCakes

Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Doodle! Description of what you want: I'd like him dozing off or yawning. References: Clement Anything else to note?: N/A Payment: 1,250 Gp Also I didn't see a form for adopts but, May I grab Capsule #2 for Credits?
Sure thing!! Please send the first half of the payment for the doodle! I'll send you a watermarked version of the doodle when I'm done ^^ And yeah, there's no form for adopts since it's not really needed ^^ And of course! You open the capsule to reveal...

Surprise!

...the Silcoon/Togekiss fusion, Silkiss!
Send payment for the adopt and I'll send you the unwatermarked image! :D Edit: done

doodle

"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
beepo
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Are we surprised that I'm here? Because I'm not Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): waist-up color Description of what you want: Uhh- I'll leave this one up to artist interperation References: [x] [x] [x] Anything else to note?: (: Payment: 1250zc
Rules List of Staff Journal PM Me hunting: Points: 0
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Setsuko

Are we surprised that I'm here? Because I'm not Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): waist-up color Description of what you want: Uhh- I'll leave this one up to artist interperation References: [x] [x] [x] Anything else to note?: (: Payment: 1250zc
:) Sounds great!! Please send the first half of the payment and I'll get to work :D edit: jokes on you it was already done please send the rest of the payment and ill send yall the unwatermarked image! :D

pausechamp

Volo's AvatarVolo
Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Color, Waist-up Description of what you want: Spitwad is considered kind of clueless and pretty oblivious, so maybe a sort of "Haha I don't know what's going on here" expression and pose could work? Or you can draw him holding up his drumsticks like on the reference, with a dopey, "human puppy dog" kind of smile! References: Here! Anything else to note?: He has two arms, his other arm's only not included on the full body to save space on the reference sheet! It's also preferred that he be drawn with his corpsepaint (I'm buying this commission for a friend!)! Payment: 600 ZC + 500 GP & 2,750,000 Credits, if my math's not off? Thank you very much! Let me know if this doesn't work or if you need anything else!
~♪The beat starts and you're in motion, Dancin' transforms you like a potion!~♪ Signature by kattscribbles. Credit (Hover): [Gif]
WarioWare Gold
, [Image]
WarioWare: Snapped!
, [Avatar]
Persona 3 (Manga)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by simonpetrikov

Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Color, Waist-up Description of what you want: Spitwad is considered kind of clueless and pretty oblivious, so maybe a sort of "Haha I don't know what's going on here" expression and pose could work? Or you can draw him holding up his drumsticks like on the reference, with a dopey, "human puppy dog" kind of smile! References: Here! Anything else to note?: He has two arms, his other arm's only not included on the full body to save space on the reference sheet! It's also preferred that he be drawn with his corpsepaint (I'm buying this commission for a friend!)! Payment: 600 ZC + 500 GP & 2,750,000 Credits, if my math's not off? Thank you very much! Let me know if this doesn't work or if you need anything else!
Sounds great! :D Please send the first half of the payment and I'll mark your slot down! Thank you!!
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'd love to grab capsule 1 for zc please!
I always try to click back! <3 384/2000 Avatar by Rylee. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Jalakins

I'd love to grab capsule 1 for zc please!
Awesome! :D You open the capsule to reveal...

Surprise!

...the Shedinja/Azurill fusion, Shedzurill!
I'll send you the unwatermarked image! ^^
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
-scoots in- Hey Chicken! Make me an icon! References: my sona Thal boop here, have a toyhouse with my refs/info Anything else to note?: Nah :bongothal: Payment:zc Sorry if this section is closed and I can't read :cryhands:
Credit
Avatar is Cal drawn by Silver_raven,Thal sprite by Animela, Cal sprites by Augusthoney, Cal tessel by bananalizard

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page