PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
lil bump, lil friend added
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
AriaPsiana389's AvatarAriaPsiana389
I'd like to buy that Archeops friend for Gp please!
Click the Charrot for my Art Shop!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by AriaPsiana389

I'd like to buy that Archeops friend for Gp please!
Awesome! Please send payment (5,000GP) and I'll send you the unwatermarked image! :D
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Hey Chicken! Make me an icon! References: smack Anything else to note?: I need a halloween avatar, she's spooky so perfect Halloween avatar Payment: zc c:
Credit
Avatar is Caliban from Warframe,Thal sprite by Animela, Cal sprites by Augusthoney, Cal tessel by bananalizard
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
Hey Chicken! Make me an icon! References: Kuchen Anything else to note?: shes an optimistic pup, so anything optimistic i guess! Payment: 600, 4 summon items i hope this looks correct!
hi! }
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@both: sounds good!! Please send the first half of the payment and I'll mark your slots down :D
Teddybear's AvatarTeddybear
redacted
  • XD001
  • Trade Threads Here
  • Credit
1,360 18 7 1
Template and background image made by me for my use only
I'm always collecting XD001
Sirakiin's AvatarSirakiin
Hey Chicken! Make me an Art™ What kind? (doodle/color/the works): Doodle Description of what you want: Aeithius transforming into his eldritch (Old One) forme. His quills would be like tentacles, his pupils become slits as his sclera becomes black. An eye grows in the middle of his chest. Two long, slim tentacles grow out his back as his hands and feet develop long, thick claws. References: Aeithius Anything else to note?: N/A Payment:
  • Currency
  • Click?
  • Links
  • Important!
  • Sprites
  • Credits
380938|190|70
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,911,941
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireBug
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
WIP
I am autistic, so I might not understand some things that well. Please don't DM me unless I initiate it or it is regarding a purchase or commission I've made from your shop. I struggle with keeping up with multiple situations at once.
Icon art by myself. Sprites by kingtotodile.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@syråkiin: That's a bit too complex for a doodle, especially without a reference of the form you're describing (Unless I've missed it?); so I'll have to decline, I'm sorry ^^;; @thal + @lesbeowulf: I haven't forgotten you guys, don't worry! I'll do my best to get to yall this weekend, thank you so much for your patience ;;__;;
namlemonade's Avatarnamlemonade
Omg that Slowpoke Dunsparce is SO cute? May I buy it with ZCs please? Thank you very much!!
Nam • They/It • Local Sonicboy TwitterSpaceheyArt twitterYoutube Your friendly neighborhoor genderfluid nonbinary sonic shaymin on the interwebs! I’m a gen 2 lover and knowledge person at heart I love Lugia, Shaymin, Magnemite & more!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page