PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐑☁️ adopts UFT! NEW DREEPY ADOPTS AVAILABLE🐒🌿

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

POLL: Next batch?

Total votes: 22

You must be logged in to vote.

citruzy's Avatarcitruzy

NEW DREEPY ADOPTS ARE UP!!

Buy 2 or more to get 5% off!
My fusion adopts are created based on the ingame egg groups, which means whatever pairing you see here is what the game would allow! Adds a small layer of realism ;D
Each adopt is unique! I am unable to follow templates that well, as I find them restrictive in terms of creative freedom! So all of my art is created from scratch, and hopefully convey the amount of personality intended <3
—> !!!NEW!!! Added Dreepy Adopts! —> Looking for suggestions! You can suggest just the base mon or give me two that are in the same egg group :3 Heck, you can even order one custom-made that way for $10 or equiv! ——————— ------- Using the conversion rate of
500kCR = 450GP =100ZC = 1USD (Paypal)
(Alas I still need GP) Now taking Z-crystals at 150ZC value! Min. Paypal amount is $10, mixed payment OK

Mareep Adopt Prices:

LAST ONE LEFT!! Glutton: Mareep x Morpeko 400 ZC or equiv ————

Passimian Adopt Prices:

Savage: Passimian x Houndour 600 ZC or equiv Savage: Passimian x Obstagoon 600 ZC or equiv ————

Dreepy Adopt Prices:

Candied: Dreepy x Applin 900 ZC or equiv Blackheart: Dreepy x Duskull 800 ZC or equiv ———— A bit busy these few days, so apologies in advance if it takes a bit longer than usual to reply! Upon purchase I will attach a color palette, clean image without watermark and a small dex entry style flavour text! All other pfq rules apply, and no reselling is allowed, and please credit me when you share the design once adopted please! Thank you all for your interest!
Pfp drawn by myself, and my art services can be found Here Commisions, Trainer Icons/Sprites, and PMD icons Here!(Ongoing sale) And here! Adopts Here!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
would you accept usd as well? im interested in the munna and zorua!
Collecting Fairy Deltas, Naive/Timid Pokes & Buying , & 🌸Feel free to DM me🌸
pixel credits
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

would you accept usd as well? im interested in the munna and zorua!
Yes!I'm willing to take paypal as payment ^^ Would it be alright to sort out the payment and details with you in 8 hours or so? I'll send you a PM for details asap once I wake up, as it's 5am where I am LOL i'll reserve those two for you in the meanwhile, thank you so much for your interest!
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Np!! See you later:) Good night!
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Bump! Might start designing outside of the canon egg groups! Will post 2 more tomorrow
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Bump! New adopts added, and prices are adjusted to be more affordable! :’D i do enjoy designing lil creatures, would be nice to find a reason to keep doing them hehe
Im interested on ur fox sheepies! Does 2000 GP [ 500 ZC ] + 2M CRe [ 400 ZC ] + 200 ZC would be enough for both of them correct?
Ruby | Aro | Fem | 17 | MLY Aromantic To The Max Temp Comm I like eggs Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy

QUOTE originally posted by RubyIllustratiøn

Im interested on ur fox sheepies! Does 2000 GP [ 500 ZC ] + 2M CRe [ 400 ZC ] + 200 ZC would be enough for both of them correct?
Thank you for your interest! And yes, that would be correct ^^
Aight! Ill send in the payment ^^
Zenobelle's AvatarZenobelle
Mountaineer for 800GP?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page