Once upon a time...
You're lost in a giant forest. Although Pokémon are everywhere, they flee when you try to approach them. No luck...
Until suddenly, you see a house next to a small river. Here, in the middle of the forest? The house looks like your typical fairy tale house. You cautiously knock on the door. Then, you notice the door's actually open.
"Hello? Is anyone there?", you ask. You then realize this isn't just a house... It's a shop! On the counter, you see something grey and fluffy. It looks alive ― a Pokémon...? They suddenly start moving all by its own. "Yawn... Huh?" The grey and fluffy creature suddenly gets eyes. "Oh... Huh?! C-Customer?!" They jump up and run around you. "Customer, customer! Happy to meet you, customer!"
They giggle happily and climb on you to shake your hand. "My name's Minccino!
I'm so happy to meet you! You must be my new customer, right? Here, lemme wipe off the dust from you." They brush their tail against you. It feels... ticklish!
But you don't remember ever wanting to buy something from Minccino. Before you can make that clear, however, Minccino shows you all of their valuables. "Buy, buy, buy! My greatest treasures! I found them all in the forest while cleaning!
(Yes really pls believe me)
You must read my Rules first, otherwise you may not touch my goods!" They hand you a paper of barely legible Rules.
Welcome to Minccino's Paradise!
1. PFQ Rules apply before anything else. Anything that violates PFQ Rules will be declined, ignored or even reported! Please do be careful!
2. I reserve the right to decline any offer. Of course, I shall only decline an offer if I have a good reason to do so.
3. Normally, my services are "first come, first served", unless explicitly stated otherwise. Also, offers posted in this Shop have priority over offers in PMs, because posting here bumps up my Shop. So if you want to have a higher chance of getting what you want, consider posting here!
4. Please only offer what I accept as payment options. If you offer something I don't want as (part of) a payment, it will be declined immediately.
5. As a token of gratitude for trading with me, I will usually set up the trades myself. However, my trade slots could be occupied, or I may be short on time. If that's the case, I may ask you to set up the trades instead. If neither of us are in a position to set up the trades, I will tell you when you may expect a trade from me.
6. Please be nice when trading with me. Even a simple "thank you" could make my day!
More Rules to be added, if necessary.
Minccino looks at you. "If you understand the Rules, you may have my goodies! Yay! Come along with me!"
Minccino model from official Pokémon games.