PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minccino Paradise ― S/A, Gems, Boxes, etc.!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
Once upon a time... You're lost in a giant forest. Although Pokémon are everywhere, they flee when you try to approach them. No luck... Until suddenly, you see a house next to a small river. Here, in the middle of the forest? The house looks like your typical fairy tale house. You cautiously knock on the door. Then, you notice the door's actually open. "Hello? Is anyone there?", you ask. You then realize this isn't just a house... It's a shop! On the counter, you see something grey and fluffy. It looks alive ― a Pokémon...? They suddenly start moving all by its own. "Yawn... Huh?" The grey and fluffy creature suddenly gets eyes. "Oh... Huh?! C-Customer?!" They jump up and run around you. "Customer, customer! Happy to meet you, customer!" They giggle happily and climb on you to shake your hand. "My name's Minccino! I'm so happy to meet you! You must be my new customer, right? Here, lemme wipe off the dust from you." They brush their tail against you. It feels... ticklish! But you don't remember ever wanting to buy something from Minccino. Before you can make that clear, however, Minccino shows you all of their valuables. "Buy, buy, buy! My greatest treasures! I found them all in the forest while cleaning! (Yes really pls believe me) But! But! You must read my Rules first, otherwise you may not touch my goods!" They hand you a paper of barely legible Rules.
Welcome to Minccino's Paradise!

General Rules:

1. PFQ Rules apply before anything else. Anything that violates PFQ Rules will be declined, ignored or even reported! Please do be careful! 2. I reserve the right to decline any offer. Of course, I shall only decline an offer if I have a good reason to do so. 3. Normally, my services are "first come, first served", unless explicitly stated otherwise. Also, offers posted in this Shop have priority over offers in PMs, because posting here bumps up my Shop. So if you want to have a higher chance of getting what you want, consider posting here! 4. Please only offer what I accept as payment options. If you offer something I don't want as (part of) a payment, it will be declined immediately. 5. As a token of gratitude for trading with me, I will usually set up the trades myself. However, my trade slots could be occupied, or I may be short on time. If that's the case, I may ask you to set up the trades instead. If neither of us are in a position to set up the trades, I will tell you when you may expect a trade from me. 6. Please be nice when trading with me. Even a simple "thank you" could make my day! More Rules to be added, if necessary.
Minccino looks at you. "If you understand the Rules, you may have my goodies! Yay! Come along with me!"
Minccino model from official Pokémon games.
cendrillon / fairy / tessa my pronouns please, no random trades/spars! 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 shopjournal forum avatar © morphoxiii @ tumblr signature GIF © pokémon crystal
Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
  • INFO
  • SUMMONS
  • GEMS
  • MISC.
Minccino shows off their valuables to you. "Look at this! Look at this!", they say in excitement. "These are pretty ancient stuffies I found while digging through dirt!" That's no lie, you realize: all of that junk they're showing you is covered with dirt. But, whatever. You decide to have a better look at the items.

Rules:

1. No meanies! Any disrespect to me or my services will be reported to Staff. Furthermore, I may blacklist you, which means my services will not be provided to you any more. (Blacklists are not public due to PFQ Rules.) 2. If you don't respond to a trade within 36 hours (1.5 days), your offer is considered invalid and I'll put the items back UFT for everyone else. 3. Please be specific in what you want to buy. You have to write like this: "Your [insert item here + amount] for my [insert amount of currency/items/etc.]." 4. As of now, I'm mostly only selling/swapping items (of equal value). I'm only buying things that I've explicitly stated.

Tabs:

• SUMMONS: Summon items
  • GEMS: Wishforge Gems
  • MISC. Assorted items, Box Box hunting
Minccino artwork from Pokémon Café Mix.
Summon Corner
Want to reserve a Summon? Please read the following first:
• I will only reserve Summons for a maximum of 48 hours. When you're ready to pay, please initiate the trade! If you fail to initiate the trade within the reservation period, the Summons will be UFT for everyone again. • You may only reserve three different species of Summons. • You may only reserve a Summon if I actually own it!

Reserved Summons

-

Payment options:

• PFQ Currency: 1 : 5 : 5,000
  • Treasure Boxes: worth 5 each
  • Box Boxes: worth 100 each
  • Lucky Seals: worth 50 each
  • DayCare Passes x60: worth 100 each
  • Grassium Z: worth 140 each
  • Psychium Z: worth 140 each
  • Other Z-Crystals: worth 100 each
  • GS Balls: worth 40 each
  • Delta Point fodder: worth 1.5 per Point
Note: My Summons are worth (around) their Marketboard price and thus have no set prices. I don't mind if you go a little lower than that, but please no lowballing! Summon items I have can be swapped for GS Balls. I expect fair exchanges for them — feel free to negotiate with me!
Kanto
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Johto
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
Clear Bell
x0
GS Ball
xNFT
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x1
Jade Orb
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Helix Orb
x0
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x1
Ice Statue
x0
Tanzaku
x0
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x1
Gray Stone
x0
Ancient Drive
x1
Victory Medal
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x1
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Music Box
xNFT
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Cobalt Epee
x0
Viridian Epee
x1
Terracotta Epee
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x1
Alola
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Soul Heart
xNFT
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
Galar
Rusted Sword
x0
Rusted Shield
x0
Wishing Star
x0
Gem Corner
Medium Gems: 2 | 10 | 10,000 each Medium Gems: 20 | 100 | 100,000 each Dragon and Steel Gems cost double!
I do not sell small Gems. If I have enough, I can upgrade them to Medium.
11 Small Gems can be converted into 1 Medium Gem.
Mediums will not be converted to Larges, unless you wish to have them upgraded. You will have to pay the price as if they all were Mediums, though!
Small Medium Large
Normal 3 48 0
Fire 13 0 0
Water 5 387 0
Grass 1 29 0
Electric 10 49 0
Ice 0 0 0
Fighting 76 0 0
Poison 4 46 0
Ground 9 0 0
Flying 8 0 0
Psychic 30 56 0
Bug 7 0 0
Rock 2 93 0
Ghost 3 0 0
Dark 61 0 0
Steel 3 0 0
Dragon 63 237 0
Fairy 6 0 0
Misc.
Other items can be found here!

Payment options:

• Grassium Z: worth 100 each
  • Psychium Z: worth 100 each
  • Other Z-Crystals: worth 85 each
Available items:
Lucky Seal
x0:
50 /equivalent each

Box Box hunting!

I'm always Scouring to find Boxes. When I get 21 Boxes, I immediately convert them into a Box Box! You can find my current stock below. x0 A Box Box costs 100 /equivalent each. Note: I don't do Box Box hunt spots, sorry. I hunt Box Boxes at my own pace!
Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
  • INFO
  • S/A
  • MELANS
  • MISC.
You seem to have stumbled upon other Pokémon. "They're up for adoption!", Minccino says. "They're looking for Trainers who can give them a good home. They're growing kinda bored at my place, since all I do is feed them low-quality Berries..."

Rules:

1. No meanies! Any disrespect to me or my services will be reported to Staff. Furthermore, I may blacklist you, which means my services will not be provided to you any more. (Blacklists are not public due to PFQ Rules.) 2. You can reserve Shiny, Albino, and Melan Pokémon for up to 48 hours. If you fail to complete the trade within the reservation period, the Pokémon is put back UFT for everyone. 3. If I haven't put links for Pokémon in the section, then please link me the one(s) you want to buy. Especially Deltas, since I sometimes have a lot of them. I will not go through my (unorganized) Fields to look for which Pokémon you mean, sorry! 4. Please be specific in what you want to buy. You have to write like this: "Your [Pokémon + amount] for my [insert amount of currency/items/etc.]?". 5. As of now, I'm mostly only selling Pokémon. I'm not looking for swaps!

Tabs:

• S/A: Shinies, Albinos, Shiny Deltas, Albino Deltas
  • MELANS: Melanistic Pokémon
  • MISC.: Regular Pokémon (like Exclusives), Deltas, Special Hunt Spots
Minccino artwork from the Pokémon anime.
S/A

Payment options:

Shiny Mankey: Please check my Fields named "S/A UFT: See my Shop!". If you want a specific Shiny, please provide me with the link(s). I won't search for the Mankey you want. Shiny price: 15 /equivalent each
Shiny & Albino Zangoose: Please check my Fields named "S/A UFT: See my Shop!". If you want a specific Shiny/Albino, please provide me with the link(s). I won't search for the Zangoose you want. Shiny price: 15 /equivalent each Albino price: 20 /equivalent each
Shiny & Albino Dracozolt: Please check my Fields named "S/A UFT: See my Shop!". If you want a specific Shiny/Albino, please provide me with the link(s). I won't search for the Dracozolt you want. Shiny price: 30 /equivalent each Albino price: 60 /equivalent each
Albino Delta Dracovish: Price: 300 /equivalent
Shiny Delta Maravol: Price: 250 /equivalent each
Albino Delta Maravol: Price: 200 /equivalent each
Albino Delta Valkind: Price: 200 /equivalent each
Albino Eternatus: Price: 800 /equivalent each
Shiny/Albino Delta Meloetta: Price: 1,200 /equivalent each
MELANS

Payment options:

None available at the moment.
MISC.

Payment options:

• Grassium Z: worth 100 each
  • Psychium Z: worth 100 each
  • Other Z-Crystals: worth 85 each

Regular Maravol: Spooky Pattern Maravol can be found in my Fields named "Regular Spooky Maravol UFT". If you want a specific Maravol, please provide me with the link(s). I won't search for the Maravol you want. Price: 5 /equivalent each
Delta Maravol: Delta Spooky Pattern Maravol can be found in my Fields named "Delta Spooky Maravol UFT". If you want a specific Delta Maravol, please provide me with the link(s). I won't search for the Delta Maravol you want. Price: 50 /equivalent each
Delta Eternatus: Price: 50 /equivalent each

Aerodactyl Order Service

Note: My Aerodactyl hunt is currently paused. Is there a specific Special Aerodactyl you want, but are they not in my stock? Don't worry — you can easily order it! You have to specify what you want: Shiny, Albino, and/or Melan. Specific Natures and genders can also be requested, although the prices are higher for female Aerodactyl. When I hatch all the Aerodactyl you've ordered, I'll immediately send them! You're always free to back out from your order, even when I manage to hatch them! (Note that Melans are hard to get, so I'm naturally lenient.)

Order form:

[b]Hi, Minccino! I'd love to order an Aerodactyl![/b] [b]Type of Special(s):[/b] - [b]Amount:[/b] - [b]Specific Nature(s)?:[/b] - [b]Form of Payment:[/b] -

Prices:

Special Price
Shiny Male 20 /equivalent each
Shiny Female 35 /equivalent each
Albino Male 45 /equivalent each
Albino Female 65 /equivalent each
Melan Male 2,800 /equivalent each
Melan Female 3,200 /equivalent each

Order list:

Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
Post reserved for future usage.
Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
Sakuya's AvatarSakuya
And... We're open! Yay! GIF from the Pokémon anime.
HobbitKin's AvatarHobbitKin
hi ily Hi, Minccino! I'd love to order an Aerodactyl! Type of Special(s): - Albino Amount: - 1 Specific Nature(s)?: - Gentle or Brave Form of Payment: - ZC
❅ Nia | they/she/he | -5 Server time ❅ I collect
made by Gnarleyquinn
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
credit
Code @Colorful made for me F2U Background from here Forum icon from DDLC Plus!
Sakuya's AvatarSakuya

QUOTE originally posted by hobbitkin

hi ily, I would like to request a Gentle or Brave natured Albino Female Aerodactyl if that is ok! <3
Of course! You'll be added to my order list! ❤️ And ily too~ c:
Nice shop ya got here! Hi, Minccino! I'd love to order an Aerodactyl! Type of Special: male shiny! Amount: just one Specific Nature: nope Form of Payment: 25zc
  • Clicky
  • Shop
  • Game
Click this amazing girl
Lv. 30 — 817 / 3,488
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
TEXT

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page