PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

! foy’s fusion shop ! Bait, Adopts, Customs

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Sorry for the late reply. My TH is Jalakins. I'll send a trade now. Thanks!
I always try to click back! <3 412/2000 Avatar by Rylee. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
No worries! Thank you for letting me know. ^^ I’ll transfer the character over after you send the trade. Thanks again! I appreciate it! Edit: trade completed and transfer sent! Thank you again! <3
TH: kyaamen Avatar credit: my oc, icon made for me by Ru_Shifaa on Twitter
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Bump~
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to draw a plain Melan bait for a Galarian Stunfisk? While I was looking at your art examples I actually saw you commented on another post I was following and were wishing for this guy, so I purchased him and thought I would offer him as partial payment, with the remaining balance paid in ZC if that is acceptable to you?
Badge by Mochafox
Chickies Hatched: 0 Bird Keepers Avatar, journal format sprites, and about me sprites made by me using official sprites.
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Ladydisparity, I will cry. ;~~; I’d be happy to take just that little guy as payment for melan bait! I’ll get started right away <3
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
I really wouldn't recommend crying near a Rotom, as salt water tends to be conductive and you may short him out. All joking aside, thank you. Your artwork is beautiful ❤️
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
But this ones a fire type, maybe he’ll dry my tears. ;w; Thank you so so much, I really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful week going forward <3
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Added some small adopts!
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'd love to buy the summer Pikachu adopt for zc!
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Awesome! Thank you so much! I’ll get them all set up for transfer on toyhouse and you can send trade whenever ^^ Trade completed; thank you again! Have a great day!

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page