PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

! foy’s fusion shop ! Bait, Adopts, Customs

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Added some sketch adopts!
TH: kyaamen Avatar credit: my oc, icon made for me by Ru_Shifaa on Twitter
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Added a new type of custom order!
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Added a new adopt~
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
New adopt~
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Your art is so beautiful~~ <3 I'm super interested in the Blitzle/Jirachi fusion. I was wondering if you'd be interested in any melan pokemon? Here a few I might be willing to trade or you can take a peek in my Melans and Special fields if you see one that you like more. Thanks :D
I always try to click back! <3 412/2000 Avatar by Rylee. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Omg thank you ;~; I would absolutely be interested! I took a peak, and your two shellos caught my eye! I completely understand if you don’t want to part with them though, as they obviously have sentimental value to them :’) (Amazing though, they are just so gorgeous!) I do also like the rotom quite a bit! but ofc there are others I liked so just let me know first! Thank you so much for your interest!
The shellos were my first melans so they do have sentimental value to me. But I'd be willing to trade Rotom if you are interested! ^^
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Of course! Now just to make sure we’re on the same page, I take S/A/M at delta point price only, so I’d have to take more than one to amount to the payment of the adopt. I have this listed on the same page with the adopts, but I wanted to make sure. I’m totally fine with it being a little under what it’s worth too, I don’t mind that much especially with melans…if we are in understanding of this I am happy to name others, but if not I didn’t want to waste your time.
I did see that and I can def add in some ZC. So about 1600zc worth for the melan +400zc sound okay? ^^
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
That’s perfectly fine with me! >w< Do you have a toyhouse I can transfer the adopt to? It’s totally fine if not!

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page