PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slug Manuscripts

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345

Tyler's AvatarTyler
I’m heading out of town with my partner and best bro next month on vacation to visit an old friend! We’ll be driving across the country, and I’m lucky enough that the friend will be paying for nearly all of the trip since we’re not exactly… in a good financial spot after Daffy’s vet bills, even with the assistance we (very luckily+thankfully!!) received :’] We won’t be doing anything crazy; probably just chilling at his place, making s’mores, maybe we’ll get to see some snowy mountains… Honestly it’s just been a very stressful time recently so I’m glad to be able to go do relaxing things.
icon + sig art by me he/him
Tyler's AvatarTyler
WHEW, my mom came to visit for a few days and just left yesterday. It’s always weird seeing her since I didn’t really know her for nearly all of my childhood. She’s so much nicer than the rest of my family, but it’s *nice* to get the house back to myself (+Jared). In other news, that vacation is about 2 weeks away, I think? We’re all really looking forward to it! I’m preparing a Curse of Strahd campaign to run while we’re there. I think they’ll enjoy it. Aaaaanyway. I need to get back into pixel art but I’m completely drained of ideas. If anyone has ideas for something cute to sprite, PM me! No guarantee I’ll do them but I could use the inspiration. (Preferably not OCs, I’d prefer to just do canon Pokémon. Unless it’s an OC I designed at some point, in which case, please feel free to suggest it!)
Tyler's AvatarTyler
We're back home, all the guests have left the house, and I can finally *relax*. Curse of Strahd is going well! I'm enjoying it a lot and I hope my players are too. I think I'm going to start trying to actively hunt again. It's been a while but I think I may actually have the time for once. I'm adding a poll for what I should hunt, so please feel free to vote! :>
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Jared lost a bet so he had to buy me a lil garfield plush. I love him so much. He looks like this:
(drawn by me)
Anyway, I'll be starting that cleffa hunt today! Fingers crossed for good shiny luck.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
I have once again obtained a drawing tablet! I drew a sad lil slug to test it out
Tyler's AvatarTyler
bad day so I drew a cute eevee
Tyler's AvatarTyler
We (Jared and I) went to the National Video Game museum this week! Got to try a Virtual Boy for the first time, got to see one of a kind prototypes and unreleased stuff, etc. Very very cool. Did you know there was going to be a barbie edition gameboy with a bejeweled carry case...?

photo

photo taken by Jared in the National Video Game museum
They also had a prototype of the Power Glove
photo by me
, from before the design was simplified, and super rare arcade cabinets- like a completely transparent Ms Pacman machine, and an original Puppy Pong cabinet!! And, of course... They had to mock me with the one thing I want most in this world (/joke). They had a Singer Izek gameboy operated sewing machine. I almost bought one about 5-6 years ago- it was in GREAT condition, half the usual price, but I waited just a bit too long and someone bought it first. v.v One day, I will own one. ANYWAY! Melan! I actually hatched her before getting any albinos in the hunt, which I think is the first time that's happened for me? Will end the hunt shortly and move on to... probably either a steel or fighting type for the gems. Check the poll on the first page of this journal to help me decide!
Tyler's AvatarTyler
I've had this old purple gamecube since... well, since the gamecube was released! It's been one of the few possessions I've managed to keep after all this time; most of my childhood belongings were lost when I got kicked out (twice). That's (partially) why it was so devastating when, earlier this week, it stopped working. It would just read "no disc" no matter what. Jared had originally offered to bring it to a nearby repair shop, but with how sentimental it is to me, I just couldn't stand the thought of letting someone else tinker with it. I was too afraid they'd be rough with it or mess it up somehow. But I did it! Jared and I got the tools, opened it up, took everything apart, adjusted the little laser calibration thingy a tiiiiny bit, and bam! It works again! ;o; Nearly all of the games I had are long gone now, but that's okay. I spent the evening playing Pokemon Pinball (ruby and sapphire version) with the gameboy player on the gamecube and MAN I'm so happy it works again. It makes all the other awful stuff that happened this week feel not so bad.
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Happy Methos Day April Fools! I made a slug to celebrate:
Tyler's AvatarTyler
it's Jared's birthday!! <3 If you've got the time, why not go wish him a happy birthday? I'll be cooking spaghetti for his birthday dinner- it's a recipe that takes me about five hours :'D But man, it's tasty.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page