PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slug Manuscripts

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345

Tyler's AvatarTyler
Remade my journal, howdy howdy! I'll have a fancy template here later. For now, it'll just be plain. This will be storage, more than anything. I'll have some of my art, reference for characters, PFQ-related info, etc. So for now, an intro! Hi there! I'm Tyler-Anthony, but you're welcome to call me Tyler, Ty, Anthony, or Anth. I'm a gay trans guy. My hobbies include playing ukulele, making pixel art, and collecting copies of Pokemon Emerald. I like Impish-natured Pokemon. Slugma is my absolute favorite but I also really like Clefairy, the Ralts line, and most dragon types. I've been with Pokefarm since PF1!
icon + sig art by me he/him
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Courtesy of my dear friend, I now have a reference sheet!

large image

here's the pixel art I've made of him. (With Devi!) He's a psychic delta slugma. He's more orange-y than a normal slugma and less fiery, more ooze-y. He's impish natured (sour flavor preference) and wears a lil purple witch hat. His go-to move is Smokescreen. He used to have a nice, fancy wand; he refuses to admit he lost it and instead uses whatever sticks he happens to find. Other art:

Art by Gumshoe!

Look at this wonderful art Gumshoe made for me ;o; lil cowboy hat slug!! <3 more by gumshoe! love the glowy effect ;v;

Art by KitKatKutie2!

Lil sluggy icon!! Love his lil hat <3

Art by Mochafox!

Lil grumpy slug, what a cutie <3

April Fools art

These are both by me!
Tyler's AvatarTyler
dex stuff I need

Alola

Gumshoos (Totem Forme) Vikavolt (Totem Forme) Ribombee (Totem Forme) Lycanroc (Dusk Forme) Wishiwashi (Totem Forme) Araquanid (Totem Forme) Lurantis (Totem Forme) Salazzle (Totem Forme) Type: Null Silvally (All Forms) Minior (Exposed) Togedemaru (Totem Forme) Mimikyu (Totem Forme) Pheromosa Xurkitree Celesteela Kartana Guzzlord Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Necrozma Zeraora

Galar

Cramorant (Gulping and Gorging forms) Sirfetch'd Alcremie Drakloak Zacian Zamazenta Eternatus

PFQ Exclusives

tba

PFQ Megas

tba

PFQ Variants

tba
Tyler's AvatarTyler
aaaAAGH. My gba was having battery issues. Swapping out the batteries didn't help. I did a bit of testing and figured it was likely an issue with the power switch so I took apart the console, took apart the power switch, cleaned it out, put everything back together, and there was a slight improvement but it still wouldn't fully power on. ....Turns out the new batteries I got were somehow bad. so I put in new batteries and boom. it works. I went through all that stress of dismantling my gameboy and it just needed new batteries. At least now the power light doesn't flicker, so I guess it wasn't ALL for nothing... :')
Tyler's AvatarTyler
will add assorted other character refs here... Soon(tm)
Tyler's AvatarTyler
free-to-use micro melan baits will be listed here as I make them so that i dont lose them, please only use onsite and with credit <3

bulbasaur

charmander

pichu

magnemite

togepi

slugma

numel

turtwig

petilil

Tyler's AvatarTyler
here's some lil pixel dudes I've made recently.
(if, for some reason, you wanna use em in a template or your About Me/signature/etc, go right ahead, just remember to credit me!) edit: look at this little dude i made! editedit: and another dude
Tyler's AvatarTyler
got a tablet, wahoo! hopefully this means I can start doing more art soon, and not just pixel art since I'm not confined to only a mouse anymore >:]
Tyler's AvatarTyler
Oof, sorry I've been quiet. I've been dealing with some pretty heavy stuff. But... I drew a pikachu, so it all evens out, right?

pika

Tyler's AvatarTyler
birthday time!! will be going to my home town in the morning and staying the day there, super excited! Jared's got surprises planned, apparently, and I'm super excited to be able to eat at my favorite restaurant again <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page