PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『KitKat's Kaboodle』(SPOILERS)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345678

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
I peaked when I hatched a melan day 1 of Type Race even though it was a male and not female ;; Kinda thinking about continuing this Combee hunt for a while...
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
I was so productive today both on-site and off-site. I did laundry and dishes this morning, got my eggdexes for Xurkitree, Necrozma, and Arceus (FINALLY), AND I started a new hunt for the Type Race. I wish I did more homework but mod work is more fun heehee :3c Hope y'all have productive weekends too!
Some days, all I can manage is the bare minimum. Sorry for being bad with clickbacks, especially to my Type Race team. I promise I'll be experiencing less burnout soon. :pensive: Seems like my special drought is coordinating with my motivation, too... :(
oh lawd he comin
I don't want my Wooper chain to exceed my Rowlet chain of 2,670, but looks like it just might since I still don't have a melan >.<
All boosted up for work (until the CDC announces we need a new dose, that is XD) Wearing my Sawbones podcast "Have you thanked a horseshoe crab today?" shirt and appreciating modern medicine~ uvu Now time for the side effects to follow hahaaaa >~<
Stardew modders, I gib you a kiss on the cheek. I now have a renewed hyperfixation and interest in a game I honestly thought I wouldn't go back to. SVE Victor my beloved <3<3<3
HOLDS GENTLY
Things I desperately want to do right now but don't have nearly enough time in the day for because midterms stinky: -Replay the Pokemon Ranger series for almost the 500th time rough estimate /hj -Replay the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, and not just the good ones this time (which means the atrocity that is GTI with the one redeeming quality it has of its soundtrack) -Finish playing the Professor Layton series -Finish playing the Ace Attorney series -Continue my modded run of Stardew My game backlog is getting huge because Legends Arceus is just so. good. man. Like. I've already put at least 40 hours into it, which isn't a lot comparable to some of the playtimes I've seen but still counts for something. I'll write an honest review of the game.... as soon as I quit spending so much time playing it. Maybe I'll actually get to my game backlog over spring break in a few weeks if I'm lucky and manage my time really well lol (EDIT: I also have a mature journal now if you have access to the mature forums and have interest in these same ramblings but with occasional content not suited to the general forums.)
I found a Pokemon-themed Wordle and I am thriving. Squirdle Daily 48 - 3/8 🔼🟩🟥🔽🔽 🔽🟩🟩🔼🔼 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Try it out for yourself and let's compare results! :D

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page