PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『KitKat's Kaboodle』(SPOILERS)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345678

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

Starry Umbreon Sprites

• Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
heehee wake up babes new front post template just dropped <3<3 i love yosei so much add to permanent code: -hidebox feexes -hover animation -active tab colors

Panel test

p a d d i n g
link test
hr test
c:
time to edit the front post!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Squirdle Daily 54 - 3/8 🟦🟨🟥🔽🔽 🟦🟨🟥🔼🔼 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Satisfying :0
I had a dream about being in a Webtoon that I really like and woke up upset about its hiatus @.@
Wishforge Progress
Thank you Quirky for helping with code!
Auto-updates based on needed gems ^^ (Most needed -> Least needed)
ignore this post, code done broke
Shadows of Almia playtime - 18:18. I really don't remember this game being so emotional, but I definitely got misty-eyes from Keith's interaction with the MC and getting to go home to family. Such a good game. I really miss the Ranger games, and I hope there's at least some semblance of the series in the future.
Sprites in my About Me that are created by me, made using Pokemon Mystery Dungeon minisprites: Dorktank, for Gumshoe's use only Woopclown, for Sets' use only Carnelian, for Tyler's use only Zio, for Zio's use only Sparky, for Sporko's use only Marigold, for Rebecca's use only Milonair, for Suri's use only Sprites in my About Me created by me from Pokefarm party sprites with permission: Yori, for Yosei's use only. Permission Holo, for Tera's use only. Permission Misc. Permission Kalathea, for my use only. [Permission] Sprites made for me to use: Andromeda party sprite by AngelOShadows Anything not listed here has credit in a tip or belongs to PFQ (official party sprites)
....oh no... I'm getting the itch to code another template

Squirdle Spoilers (4/13/22)

u sure bro?

Squirdle Daily 92 - 8/8 🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼Mega Mawile 🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼Mareanie 🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽Hisuian Arcanine 🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼Corvisquire 🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽Dracozolt 🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼Galarian Mr. Mime 🟦🟩🟩🔽🔽Golurk 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Runerigus .....man.
Today, I achieved my longest outstanding goal of becoming an Arceus-rank user. I watched my trainer card change to silver and reflected on everything that's gotten me to this point. Thank you to anyone and everyone who has kept me going on this website after 8 years!! PFQ has provided me with a phenomenal community of people and I look forward to seeing how it grows with PFN in the works. I love my job here and I'm still in disbelief, honestly, that joining a pet website in 2010 would make me who I am today at 20 years old. Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 Now, let's just hope I can keep a hold of it for a while XD

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page