PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『KitKat's Kaboodle』(SPOILERS)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12345678

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
meme made on imgflip; original screenshots from star wars ep II ...Seriously, where are my Steel Gems? It worked when I was hunting Ghost Gems...
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Feelin MEGA off my game recently and it's throwing everything out of wack ;; All I wanna do is play silly little click game and hatch silly little special Pokemon, my brain cannot physically focus on school and this summer has been a crazy bummer. Also hi new subscribers, I see you, lol. :eyes:
Wishalloy badge 3!! It is here at last! Bug, rock, normal... you guys are next. >:3c
Clicking fatigue hit hard o|<
Y'all I'm literally SO EXCITED I get to meet some of the original voice actors from the Pokemon anime tomorrow :'0 If all goes well, I'll be meeting Ash, Jessie, and James!! To be fair, those also cover a broad range of other voices in the anime considering Jessie and James also voiced Brock and Misty haha Regardless, I'll see if I can post some pictures of their autographs when I get them! I grew up on the original Pokemon movies, so this is kinda a huge deal for me :'D
I got a new phone a few days ago before traveling to LA and let me just say it is SO strange seeing that my signature is legible on this larger device, lol. On my old phone, I had to add the repeat:auto value because if the text exceeded the box, it would spill over and cut off on mobile. XD
2 troll parties in the span of 5 minutes.... alrighty then Sally
I have nothing left to do in Splatoon until the catalog is reset on December 1st. Man. Hope that Scarlet/Violet is good enough to keep me occupied until then. I'm still conflicted about which version to get, but I'm leaning more toward Scarlet at this point.
As you all know, I was on stream with Cele and Niet last night while he played Violet. Midway through, Scarlet became available for me to play, so naturally, I was triple multitasking. Here are my initial thoughts on the game!

SC/VI spoilers ahead!

Are you sure?

Well.... I'm not as disappointed with the game as I thought I would be! It definitely has its issues (namely, being 30fps at all times and the Switch not being able to handle that so it drops frames a ton), but the game design itself and the cutscenes are gorgeous! I miss being able to just catch Pokemon in the overworld without engaging in battle. I still feel like PLA had notable differences to this game so far but they're about on par with each other graphics wise. I feel like they spent a lot of their animation budget on character creation, because that's beyond solid in terms of texture and capabilities. Pokemon designs are cute, I am not disappointed, and I am having a hard time deciding on just a team of six! Also, no perma party slot for Koraidon/Miraidon like I expected, which is a really pleasant surprise! I guess you can't expect a 10 year old to use a legendary Pokemon in battle in the early game anyways.... but early is an understatement. You get them 10 mins into the game (depending on how long you spent in the tutorial). Since I'm not far enough into the game yet I'm unsure of this, it seems like in a similar vein to PLA you'll need to do something to "unlock" all the usable forms that fly, swim, climb, etc. I think it would be unfair otherwise. Story is a bit slow so far as well, but that could just be from me taking the time to explore the world. Anyways, all I know is that I'm really excited to get into the meat of each story path.
If you wish to add me as a friend and play with me, let's exchange codes over PM!
I'd say that was a pretty successful Shaymin hunt; earning me my first melan legendary Pokemon! :D Also I did 8k/10k clicks for MCW in the last hour of the weekend and my wrist hurts. @.@ No more clicking for me for a while. XD

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page