PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『KitKat's Kaboodle』(SPOILERS)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 678

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
  • Basic Info
  • Moderator Info
  • Table of Contents
well, hello everyone! this is attempt #3 at starting and maintaining a journal, so i'm glad you're along for the ride with me, so to speak! a little about myself, in a much more "basic" format than last time for those of you who remember: my name is kayla, but really, i prefer to be called by my nicknames (kk, kitkat, kit). i've been on pfq since its start and pf1 even before that, and i'm super excited to be joining the staff! my favorite types are ice, steel, and ghost, and my favorite pokemon is umbreon, but honestly, that doesn't reflect my personality at all! i'm really quite bubbly and friendly, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all. my hobbies outside of pfq include playing pc games, reading, art, and embroidery or cross-stitch, as well as studying literature! i'm an english major with a teaching concentration in my third year of college (wow, time flies) and i also have a double minor in biblical studies and american sign language (ASL). get me talking about any of these things or my interests and i really won't shut up. here on pfq, you'll typically find me shiny hunting for blue/blue-green shinies, or my sprite shop!! one of my main goals here is to have enough pokemon in my fields to only need to click myself during mass-click weekends. needless to say, i get pretty attached to every pokemon i hatch, regardless of what it is, and i tend to hoard them. i have like 4000+ sorted and stacked right now and it just keeps growing (help). i also have a few interests outside of pokemon which you can use to start up conversations with me whenever you feel the urge to chat: -the adventure zone (my current obsession) -she-ra and the princesses of power -warrior cats (i run a discord roleplay server for this! feel free to contact me to chat about it, though i can't advertise it here due to site rules.) -stardew valley
ask me about my favorite mods!
-animal crossing -danganronpa -doctor who
this is my comfort show
-studio ghibli movies -breath of the wild -ace attorney (no spoilers beyond game three please, still playing these!) -professor layton (no spoilers beyond unwound future please, still playing these!) -kirby!! c: -visual novels! (i am always taking recommendations, but "our life" is my favorite!) -minecraft
not into dsmp or mcyt, do not ask about it! thank you!
-and so, so many more! chances are, if you ask about it, i enjoy it! i use tone tags sometimes (mostly on discord) and i use the words dude/bro a lot so please let me know in advance if we are chatting and you prefer me not to use gendered language! this journal will probably be pretty boring, but i sure hope you don't think i am! enjoy your time here on pfq, and i'm thankful you've taken time out of your clicking to read through this! <3
***The idea for this tab comes from Suri. Please give their page a visit, since they did an amazing job training up the new moderators!~*** Any PMs that come from me with a capital "RE:" in the subject line are mod-related PMs. Moderators are users too, and sometimes I do just like to chat, so don't stress about PMs from me unless they have that in their subject line. Hired: June 7th, 2021
Best 20th birthday gift ever!
Completed training: March 1st, 2022

What I can do for you

-Delete/retrieve threads and posts on the forums -Delete accidental double posts
If you see someone else doing this, report it (DO NOT PM ME) so a moderator can take care of it!
-Grant end-date extensions for auctions and contests -Approve links in the Discord chat -Respond to user detail change requests in the Support Centre -Handle reports -Almost everything else :) As a General Moderator, I can help with most things you need. If you have a question, please feel free to message me with it if you cannot find the answer by other means. I've linked useful forums below to check for answers, but if the rule isn't clear enough to answer your question I am more than happy to clarify it. If you have a question about whether something should be reported, err on the safe side and do it anyway -- that way you can know what counts as a reportable offense in the future! The worst we can do is say it isn't an issue.
Site Rules Help Forums FAQs Beginner's Guide Art Forum Rules Staff Roster Support Centre PFQ Wiki PFQ Sprite Usage Request Elta's Calculators Pokerus frequency tracker Wishforge clicklist Have any useful links to add? My PMs are open!
contents
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
  • Official Pokesona Reference and Art Permissions
  • Art Feature
My Pokesona, Kalathea, is NOT to be confused with my sprite shop mascot, Andromeda!! Although they are both largely a part of who I am, their personalities and universes differ. With that, their art permissions differ as well. Look out for Andromeda's info in a different place!
All art found here can ALSO be found on my Toyhou.se account! Hover for creds, right-click 'open link in new tab' to visit the artist~
Made by tyler
Made by punkshep
  • Active Hunt
  • Planned Hunts
  • Past Hunts (since June 2021)
This gorgeous code is Free to Use and can be found here! Thank you Colorful! Mienfoo - Resumed Currently Hunting With:

Regular

x320

Shinies

x4

Albinos

x0

Melans

x0
These are in no particular order.
× 47 / 400
× 710 / 100,000
× 31 / 400
I've done a few hunts before now but I can't remember their exact numbers, so I'm starting over with my most recent hunt. All my hunts are private as of right now. 1000h/3s/5a/0m 393h/2s/4a/0m 200h/2s/2a/1m 395h/0s/5a/0m 355h/5s/5a/0m 1135h/15s/24a/2m 913h/9s/7a/0m 335h/4s/4a/0m 2150h/39s/24(?)a/1m 1000+h/13s/4(?)a/1m Paused Hunts 630h/4s/2a/0m 85h/0s/2a/0m 755h/5s/3a/0m 115h/1s/2a/0m 147h/2s/1a/1m
  • Sprites I've Ordered!
  • Andromeda Sprites
Hey, even spriters need to support other spriters sometimes! This is a collection of sprites I've ordered from other users here on the site. You can find the credit in a hidebox format and to visit the associated shop where I ordered them, the hidebox will also contain an advertisement for their shop.

King Totodile

Andromeda deserves their own little section because most of the sprites I order revolve around them~ All sprites found here can ALSO be found on my Toyhou.se account!

TR Rotation

JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN
NP 93% NP N/A 99% 99%
JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
N/A NP NP 99% N/A N/A
[Code for above table] Current Type Race Score (February 2024):
Score: 800
Above code for type race score is by LycanKai, free to use!
Man, F2U PFQ coders really like space-themed templates. And king-lulu-deer on Deviantart.
Sometimes, I enjoy the benefits of being an 18+ member of PFQ by reading through the mature journals, because they're hilarious. And sometimes, just sometimes, I want to make one myself. jk i can barely even keep up a normal journal
Oh man, I can't believe I hatched my THIRD albino for this hunt yet I still haven't reached my shiny goal. Sally pls do give me a female albino next time I hatch one though, k? No troll parties yet but I'm also still under 1000 eggs for this hunt. Hoping to keep it that way considering I'm BROKE and need to pay 100k per field now. Why do I insist on keeping every egg I hatch when I have more than enough RTEs for the WF badges that matter the most to me shdfjgs
Today is 100% going to be one of those 'I NEED DAYCARE PASSES!!!!' days between the Niet bonus, Garth bonus, and mass click weekend. I barely even made it through 10 fields before my eggs that I had just adopted 5 minutes ago were ready to hatch. I'm at a level 1 egg timer right now. Send help omg. Will I hatch twin shinies (or even a melan?!) today? Who knows, with how many parties I'm hatching.... My chain's really getting up there! Hypermode would send it over the edge but I am holding out for a sprite order that'll pay in the amount of ZC to get me to a month long hypermode. Let's see if I can get it before reset tomorrow, teehee >:3c
Eating my words from less than two weeks ago literally right now. I've technically completed my Rockruff hunt now (3 shinies, 1 albino goal; 3 shinies, 5 albino total), but I might go to 1000 eggs to see if I can get a melan. I would not be mad if it happened considering what my luck with albinos has been this far in the hunt, plus my long chain bonus.... I will be stopping at 1000 eggs though, because my Rowlet hunt went on nearly 2000 and I haven't financially recovered from all the fields I bought back then yet.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page