PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SALE!A Portable Atelier: Drawing Trainers&Pokemon-Gijinka UFA-

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

POLL: Who would u like to see gijinka’d drawn in my style?

Total votes: 27

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Which style for this sample gijinka should I go for?

Total votes: 24

You must be logged in to vote.

citruzy's Avatarcitruzy

Hello! Greetings to all!

SALE!! 10% OFF

This is citruz! You might have seen my pokemon adopts in another thread :D This is devoted to more conventional drawing, commissions and the like. Thank you in advance for your interest!
The exchange rate/ payment method here are the standard of:
500kCR/500GP/100ZC/1USD(PAYPAL OK! Small discount applies if you pay with paypal for payment over $15)
Also taking Z crystals at 150ZC value, charm box at 2000ZC value, 60 daycare passes at 150ZC value The styles and corresponding pricings I offer are as follows:

Style 1: Trainer Flatcolor Sketches: 800ZC or equiv for headshot/ 1500ZC or equiv for waistshot/ 2500ZC or equiv for fullbody (0/2 slots combined)

(CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Style 2: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Style Icon/ color var/ custom pokemon ok: 400ZC or equiv (0/2 slots)

GIJINKA SECTION

Personality customizable, can do fantasy/ modern, price depends on complexity for adopts, please pm to confirm price for custom orders! Sample (up for adopt) F Aegislash (Modern Fashion) 2500ZC or equiv (WILLING TO TAKE a charm box & 3 charms for this!) Fantasy Meowstic WIP! (A bit busy and I have yet to get to this)

Drawings

The style would be akin to my adoptables, its link in my forum signature! 800ZC or equiv All PokeFarm rules apply/ Deposits required/ Mixed payment allowed/ Feel free to inquire about details/ I reserve rights to decline your commission if I see it as inappropriate or offensive in anyway/ Please do not tamper with my art after completion in any way/ Please credit me if you were to post this anywhere That should be it for now! Please be patient with replies because in addition to timezone shenanigans I am juggling several things at once, not to mention my sleep schedule is also a mess LOL Thank you all in advance and have a wonderful day! ^^
Pfp drawn by myself, and my art services can be found Here Commisions, Trainer Icons/Sprites, and PMD icons Here!(Ongoing sale) And here! Adopts Here!
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Reserved for gallery section!
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Reserved for other purposes
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
bumping( ´∀`)
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
it's been 2 days! bumping and leaving this up for another 6 days :3 might reconsider the options later, and also! if smth interests you or you want to see anything in my style, feel free to ask! i can maybe sketch u a free preview really quick ^^
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Bump! Added Polls! Will add a gallery section soon
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Bump! Updated w Aegislash gijinka ^^ She is up for adoption!
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Bump! Added accepted payment method!
citruzy's Avatarcitruzy
Bump! :D Doing a sale right now, and added drawings as another style you can order!
Corpse's AvatarCorpse
Could I grab a trainer slot please! <3 Love these

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page