PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Marnie and her Morpeko's Random Book about Life

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 141516

POLL: Which Pokemon Is Better?

Total votes: 20

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Which is your favorite MHA Character?

Total votes: 2

POLL: Which Region?!

Total votes: 2

I made a new Journal guys! I deleted my old one since I wanted to completely restart and that one was VERY inactive, I don't know if this is rule-breaking since it didn't say anything about not being able to make a new one after deleting your old one, so sorry if this is breaking the rules. You can call me Primarina, and I hope that I can make more friends on here! Quick shoutout to a great friend, Vespasian! They helped me out a lot, and were one of my first friends on PokeFarm! Thank you Vespasian for being such a great friend and sticking with me all this time!
My current hunt is Rockruff! Also, check out this cool shop! Profile picture from the official Pokemon Twilight Wings anime. And Username used to be PrimarinaGirl now im MarnieAndMorpeko
Hi! It's my first post here, and I just wanted to give a update on my two Zygarde, Squishy and Zane! Squishy needs one more Cell from the city to become 10%! Zane is chillin' with Squishy at the moment, in their cave!
Im back again!
Im bored, Im thinking of trying to draw something
PM me whether this counts as a full recolor or not. I recolored the Alolan Vulpix and modified it just a tiny bit in some parts. This is the original image.
I dunno why I start stuff with Slowpoke and Primarina.
DANG I JUST GOT GOGOATITE Q FROM A CHEST :3
ANybody got a Gogoat?
I made a sign!
Im just practicing making art, dont mind me. Meanwhile here's a Pokeball: Ill stop now.

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page