PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fishing specials?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Can we catch special (shiny, albino) pokemon while fishing?

Credits

My pfp is made by me
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I know you can get random chance shinies! I've never heard of anyone getting an albino while fishing but I'm not sure if I'm just out of that loop or if it's actually not possible ^^'
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Alien713]
That was all I needed! thank you very much
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Here the little carvanha I fished up Since you need an albino radar to hatch albino and fished pokemon aren't generated from hatching, you can't reel up albino pokemon ^^ Nor melanistic obviously.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Thank you! I have another question- Can we see the shininess of the pokemon if we didn't catch it but hooked it? Staff edit: Posts merged.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
As far as I know, the sprite it uses during the fishing minigame will appear shiny!
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 25 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
Thank you!!!!
If Im not wrong Ive seen someone get a shiny from fishing I might repost in this thread if i find it :0
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page