PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evolving eevee

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I wanted to evolve one of my Eevees to Sylveon, but I accidentally got her happiness to Max before giving her the Perfect Berries. Her Affection is full, but it's still showing me the Evolve to Espeon. I put her in a Fighting Field to try to get it down, but it's still at Max. Is there a quicker way to do this?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
A fighting field will still make her happiness go up, since normal types like fighting fields! I beileve the only field type that normal types dislike are ghost? You can also trade her to someone and her happiness will reset to the default value! I don't believe her affection will change, but I could be mistaken.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Oh. I thought they had to be in a Field in which they are weak against. Fighting is strong against Normal, so I thought that would make the happiness go down -_-
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
You'd think so, haha! But yeah, you need to look at the little hearts. I believe its all based on the offensive effectiveness of the type of the field. If the field's type is supereffective against another type, that second type is liked. (ex: fighting is supereffective against normal, so normal is liked) If the field's type is not very effective against another type, that second type is disliked. (ex: fighting is not very effective against poison, so poison is disliked) It's not the most, uh, intuitive thing ^^;;

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page