PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kaiserbakura's PF Trade Shop- Seeking CS stuff

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 282930

kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
Bump
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
Hi. I have all the pets in my account for trade for PFQ stuff. Plus I have PH stuff too if your interested. https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=1025272 I sent you a DM too. I thought the currency conversion was 1C$/3ZC, but I asked my friends and I found out the most used conversion was 1C$/5ZC. Make a fair offer please.
@roaringiratina Unfortunately you don't have anything I'm interested in.

QUOTE originally posted by kaiserbakura

@roaringiratina Unfortunately you don't have anything I'm interested in.
I understand. I'll get 150C$ soon, any interests?
I'm interested in the CS itself.
BoyImPlagued's AvatarBoyImPlagued
how much GP for Blue Soul Dew & Psychic feather?
trans rights are human rights!
335 GP for the Psychic Feather and 230 GP for the Blue Soul Gem So 565 gp total
LucarioLooks's AvatarLucarioLooks
Hi I wanna buy some of your things - Lucarionite Shiny bagon and Shiny mienfoo Willing to pay in gp and some dragonium z fragments and dragnium z and relic coppers pls tell me if you accept item as payment thanks
Score: 0
Banner made up by Fuchsfee, button made up buy MochaFox, Type race score made up by LycanKai :D
480 gp for the Lucarionite. 400 GP for the shiny bagon and 250 gp for the Shiny mienfoo. Currency is preferred but i will accept relics and Z crystal/fragments.
LucarioLooks's AvatarLucarioLooks
price is too high according to market price. As I heard lucarionite is somewhere around 150 gp and shiny bagon is around 200gp and shiny mienfoo is around 80 to 90 gp I gues but no problem I am gonna Pay in dragonium z and relic coppers Dragonium z = 600 gp around DRAGONIUM FRAGMENT IS 90 GP AROUND RELIC COPPER IS 25 GP AROUND SO PLS SET UP THE TRADE

Pages: 12345678··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page