PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💧 Mikestomp's Set Priced Adopts!🌟

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Mikestomp's AvatarMikestomp
Hi! I'm Mikestomp. Usually whenever i make Adoptables, i'd put em in our little Art Shop! but I use the bidding system for the Adoptables in the shop, so i decided to make a seperate thread here for my set priced Adopts! Well, let's just cut to the chase!
CATerpilllar Furret! "Aww! It's so cute with it's pink fur and it's..legs..?" bought! Earth Day Furret! "The fur on this Furret's back can grow absolutely anything, as long as the Furret can hold the weight of it. Also it will tell you to use reusable bags instead of plastic." Bought! Flan Furret! "It's squishy! It's cute! And it's begging you to put that fork away!" 500ZC Gyrados Furret! "Oh thank Arceus! After hours and hours of EXP grinding, my Senkarp Evolved into a Furrados!" 500ZC Flygon Furret! "It loves to play in the sandstorm! Make sure you give this little fella frequent baths to keep it's fur smooth and clean!" 500ZC Frosmoth Furret! "The fur of this furret is exceptionally cold, yet so comforting." Bought!
NEW BATCH
Dragon Snivy Water Type Snivy - 200ZC Matcha snivy SOLD Pumpkin Snivy Currency Ratio: 1$:100ZC:500GP:500KCR You want your own but none of them seem to catch your eye? Why not come to Boxstomp's Art Co! And get yourself a custom one! We also have have other adoptables you should check out! Thankya for checkin' out this post, have a delightful day!
🍁🍂Check out our Art shop! 🌟☕
Avatar and Shop button made by me.
Black Fire's AvatarBlack Fire
Hi there! c: Would a melanistic Buneary interest you for both the Caterpillar Furret and the Frosmoth Furret? (melan is 1600 ZC in DP value)

QUOTE originally posted by Black Fire

Hi there! c: Would a melanistic Buneary interest you for both the Caterpillar Furret and the Frosmoth Furret? (melan is 1600 ZC in DP value)
Oh yeah def! Please send the trade and ill send the unwatermark refs!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
!
Oops i forgot- bump!
Bump! New added!
Bump!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page