PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Practice (Free OR very low price)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

TrickyLA's AvatarTrickyLA
Espeon and Umbreon color swap? Don't worry about it if not, I just figured I'd pop in a suggestion. :)
Avi Art Credit: Official Homestuck Art © Homestuck Sig Credit: quinn
PinkKyli's AvatarPinkKyli
Sure thing! Sorry about the late reply! Also @GalacticGlacifur I have just received permission to use the glacifur sprite! I will begin right away.
Coded by Bakugo Another cool game I play is Lioden! I really enjoy it and I think you will too! My Lioden ID is 147014 if you want to friend me!
Dropping off a sprite for GalacticGlacifur! Starting on yours, @TrickyLA
BøøMBøX64's AvatarBøøMBøX64
Heya! Wnated to know If your still doing this stuff :O I have a Request if you are \^v^/ Could you do a Breloom? A Shadow Verson maybe? :O Mostly The Green with a like Obsidion and the Lime with like a Cyan :O I don't really have prefrances and it doesnt really matter to me ^v^/ (idk if i did this right-)
Olivia & Oliver • He/She/They • Genderfluid And Questioning <3 </3<3</3</3 Hello! Im quite new to this game still, proble wont ever get the codeing- I play FlightRising alot aswell! Link 2 can take you to that! I am also a Student so Keep in mind Clickbacks may take up to 2-3 Hours to get back if not instant. !! Wanna help Evolve M Polygon? PM ME !! ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Pretty much a 45yr B) (14 currently~) If underaged I will Not return untill age allowed. I didnt see anything in the rules about a age. (Atleast I think-)
@TrickyLA, Here are your sprites! @BøøMBøx64 starting.
These are amazing! :D
Thank you!! These were very fun to make!

QUOTE originally posted by PinkKyli

Thank you!! These were very fun to make!
I'm so glad! I put them in my About section on my profile with credit and linking back to this thread! :D
@BoomBox, here is your sprite! I hope i did this correctly.
BøøMBøX64's AvatarBøøMBøX64
Yay! tysm!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page