PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW Emojis - Pokemon & Human friendly

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

So I'm on leave this week, and I wanted to get some art practice in! Rules:
  1. PFQ rules apply.
  2. Please be respectful and patient.
  3. I have the right to refuse your request if your character is too complicated. I know this sounds weird, but I'm only just reteaching myself SAI and I don't want to burn myself out already.
  4. I do not trace and I don't reuse bases. Even if you order two emojis of the same type, I will draw everything from scratch.
  5. This is PWYW art, but please be fair. I'd mostly like currency rather than items.
  6. Please specify exactly which image you want and provide a reference (if it's a Pokesona or OC). If you don't have an image, please be as detailed as possible to help me. It goes without saying, but please don't steal anyone's OCs for this.
  7. Give me feedback! If I did something wrong or you need something changed, let me know and I will fix it.
  8. Free-to-use reference sets found here.
  9. Please use the form.
  10. Please credit me <3 Word of mouth goes a long way on a site like this.

The Form

[display=League, I'd like an emoji!][i]Which emoji:[/i] [i]Pokemon/humanoid/character:[/i] [i]Reference/description:[/i] [i]Payment:[/i] [i]Any questions or other specifications?:[/i][/display]

PINK GRID

BLUE GRID

PURPLE GRID

BONUS IMAGES

Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me. Melan Searene belongs to Pokefarm Q
Member since 12 May 2017 Visit Shifting Seasons for something something good shop. PWYW emojis thread.

Examples

My orc OC, Aala, in blue grid C2. Charmander in pink grid C2. Slowpoke in bonus image 1.

Finished pieces

TrainerDTChara

Mikestomp

League, I'd like an emoji!

Which emoji: b3, purple grid Pokemon/humanoid/character: Humanoid character Reference/description: Character Reference Payment:450 gp + 350k cred Any questions or other specifications?:Hoping we filled this out right-
hehe,,,, bard. Icon by us!

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerDTChara

Which emoji: b3, purple grid Pokemon/humanoid/character: Humanoid character Reference/description: Character Reference Payment:450 gp + 350k cred Any questions or other specifications?:Hoping we filled this out right-

Boop!

Thank you for your business! I had a lot of fun getting the three eyes to emote lol.
Mikestomp's AvatarMikestomp
Hi! How many emojis can you do at a time?
🍁🍂Check out our Art shop! 🌟☕
Avatar and Shop button made by me.
Hi there! As many as you'd like! I don't have any orders currently, and I have all the time in the world right now :)

Which emoji: Pink 2A, Blue 1C and 1B, Purple 2C and 3C Pokemon/humanoid/character: Sunjolt! Reference/description: It's not shown but his right eye (in the lighter side) is dark red ^^" the eye in his darker side is actually blind so you can just leave it entirely white He sparks a little bit of electricity everytime he feels emotions.. but more when his emotions get more intense. He's also a huge chaotic evil gremlin. Payment:500ZC! Any questions or other specifications?: Nope! Tysm!
ElMango418's AvatarElMango418

Which emoji: 2C and 3A Pokemon/humanoid/character: Pokémon (? It's like an animal, hope that's ok- Reference/description: Gunmy He's a slime-looking dog ^^ Payment: 100k cr + 100 gp it's ok? ^^" Any questions or other specifications?: Let me know if you have any questions about the character! thank you :>

🌿;;Mango // 🌾;;Idiot // 🎍;;Artist

Twitter//Toyhou.se Avatar from The Promised Neverland anime
Template made by me// Original Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid gif
Thank you both for ordering! I'll get right on them! :D @Mikestomp: Just checking, is half of Sunjolt lighter like that, or is it just the art style in the reference image?

QUOTE originally posted by LeagueOfPotatoes

Thank you both for ordering! I'll get right on them! :D @Mikestomp: Just checking, is half of Sunjolt lighter like that, or is it just the art style in the reference image?
Sorry for late response! here's a better ref i drew a while ago ^^ i hope this helps!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page